Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my girlfriend let me lay some ass, now she wants...

jonnydigital said:
Hahahaha.

But seriously, way back when Love Line used to be on MTV there was this guy who called in -- saying that he brought his buddy into bed with him and his girl by her request. Unfortunately, she screamed louder when his buddy was banging her since he was hung like a walrus. He was devistated, next thing you know he's got buying a dick stretcher and a cock pump because he lost all of his self esteem.

Damn.

ya man, Id make sure there was a screening process where the other guys dick was at the most an inch shorter and not as thick as mine. Im not sure I could handle watching something like that. I did catch my ex cheating on me before, luckily the guy was a little fat hariy troll motherfucker with a dick so small you could barely see it in all the pubes. Guy had alot of $$$ though, shows sex can be bought from some people...yikes!

rofl@ wulfgar's comment. sucks to get cheated on lol esp by some ugly mufucca lol she obviously was missing SOMETHING in your relationship, def not the size of your cawk from what u said above lol wutd u do when u caught them? haha lots of drama shiz

Ho0zie said:
rofl@ wulfgar's comment. sucks to get cheated on lol esp by some ugly mufucca lol she obviously was missing SOMETHING in your relationship, def not the size of your cawk from what u said above lol wutd u do when u caught them? haha lots of drama shiz
ya lots of drama

I flicked the guy a penny and said "keep it, its all the bitch is worth" then took my things out of her room and left.

she was a compulsive cheat. had cheated on every guy in her past(found that out later)....didnt matter what the guy looked like, she just liked the thrill of the deciet

jumpshot said:
\

wasup dawg!! howzit jump. such rookies on this board. lol!
there are some mofos on this thread that are just total asshats or insecure lil' bitches. Like that faggot kak or needtogetas --who by the way is apparently got his head in the oven and ready to end it since he came out with his thread about some gay experience --something about how he let some dude shove a cock up his faggety ass. Now that is gay.

So if you read this you puter puffing loser needtogetas, stay off my thread, No faggets allowed -got it u asshat rookie. Go be gay somewhere else. Little faggot.

anyway half the responses I get are a joke. Some are sincere, but really its the web so... there ya are.

fuck it, I'll stay a hypocrit and keeping slaying ass like always and just tell her not down to have a swing yet. I'm done. Pork and beans...

Sanel27 said:
Ok dude, you got yourself in this predicament........................you will see what it feels like when your significant one fucks/gets fucked by another person................................

Dont back out now as its too late..................you got yours, now you got to let her get hers
lol that sucks

Actually, you probably really need to sure if she really wants to do or if she just wants to see if you would let her do it. Either way, your kind of screwed because if you do...how dare you and if you don't well then that just is not fair right?! She does it for you because she wants to make you happy , but does she really enjoy it? at the time yes

Actually, you probably really need to sure if she really wants to do this or if she just wants to see if you would let her do it. Either way, your kind of screwed because if you do...how dare you ?...and if you don't well then that just is not fair right?! She does it for you because she wants to make you happy , but does she really enjoy it? at the time yes!!!

Thats the problem with swinging....guys always expect their girls to to invite a second female into the bedroom, but then they freak out when she admits that she wants to try 2 guys.....if youre secure in your manhood, u dont have to worry about her liking the other guy more, thats what it boils down to

Top Bottom