Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Gf is platinum now !! Luvtolift

Inkman69

Hi I wanted to intro my girlfriend Dragonmona who is a brand new plat member but posted on the womens pics instead of here.
she is at work right now so i have permission to this LOL.

Last year in Febuary she started bodybuilding and a whole new way of eating. She had been fighting a weight problem her entire life before this change. She was at that time 148lbs 28 or higher bf levels dress size 13!!!!

I have to take some credit for this since I have working with her from day one with her program and training but the rest belongs to her focus, determination and incredible drive to be the best she can be. Hope she can inspire some people to do this at any age.

You have already seen her pics so to cut to the chase now she is 40 years old 5' 132 bf 17 wears between a 3,4,5 dress size. she has lost close to 20 lbs and 10%bf and 5 dress sizes and she is still shrinking. Gotta love that people. Please give her the props she deserves. Luvtolift

some more of her. By the way thanks so much to the members here such as quadsweep, new@gettnbig and Spatterson to name a few for helping her out. She is off everything now excpet for over the counter fat burners and she is doing great. L2L

Way to go DragonMona.....my girl is in the process of burnin some access ass..its great to have some inspiration, love the pics

With all of her hard work, I give her a shitload of credit! Do you know how many women at her age would kill to have her physique?? Along with looking fabulous, she must have a very high confidence level, and I hope she is ultimately proud of herself!! Congrats!!;)

I have SO much respect for anyone who takes on the challenge of dropping body fat....she lookes awesome!!!

WOW Congratulation to you....

You put a lot into it, and got a great looking body
in return..

You should be very proud... :D

You look good moma! PM me and let me know how the diet I sent you is going.

peace

Top Bottom