Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My fucking gf is fucking crazy

Hiatussin

Damn she just told me some detail about her sex life with her first. When they were together they were 13 and 14 or so.

I know the guy and knew they were exes. I never felt very threatened or jealous. He´s half my size, looks girly, has a big nose and is some kind of feminine like bisexual without any charm or confidence.

Apparently they had a "sexual relationship" in which the only real sex act was him going down on her, without return of favour, only handjobs. Sometimes another girlfriend of my gf was involved in this setting.

Now that I already knew. Now it turns out this kid would ask her to piss on him while he´s down there and she did, and apparently this made her cum much quicker.

:worried:

i dont see the problem, you just dicovered a way to make your g/f cum even harder so what are u waiting for? Its not as bad as it sounds, if im really worked its actually alot of fun. She likes it so give it a try for her if nothing else.

never drink that poison.

never discuss past sex with a current g/f. that's a pandoras box that 99.9% of men cannot deal with. we're too visual and start picturing stuff which is destructive.

x_con said:
i dont see the problem, you just dicovered a way to make your g/f cum even harder so what are u waiting for? Its not as bad as it sounds, if im really worked its actually alot of fun. She likes it so give it a try for her if nothing else.

I probably will ask her to try that again. its not that. its that she was 13 at the time and letting a fag that was weaker than her do this to her

Hiatussin said:
I probably will ask her to try that again. its not that. its that she was 13 at the time and letting a fag that was weaker than her do this to her

ahh, yes i can see how that would piss me off as well and i dont get pissed off that easily

dullboy said:
never drink that poison. never discuss past sex with a current g/f. that's a pandoras box that 99.9% of men cannot deal with. we're too visual and start picturing stuff which is destructive.
Wifey & I have told each other everything (I think). We have been together so long, & done so much together, nothing she has done could threaten me.

Hiatussin said:
OK, I can see how the 13 would be a little troublesome, but I ate my first beav at 12 or 13 also, so it's not so far fetched.
This so called fag didn't do anything to her it sounds like she didn't want, so where's the harm. She pissed on him, not vices yer vercay.
She was cumming at 13? You should buy this manling a beer. He primed the pump for you. She is what she is today, because of the things she has done.
You love her? He helped her become her.

Bi the weigh. I know Hie boy is banned. That last post was just for y'alls amusement & for something to think about. & Ifn he comes back, he may be a little wiser.

Ditto everything hidngod said.

The past is the past, it's part of what makes a person who they are, and if you love or even like the person they are, what difference does their past make?

Why do guys have such a probelm with what their g/f's have done in the past? If they like the girl they're with, they should just accept their past as a part of who they are.

Top Bottom