Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My first self administered shot!

2small said:
I assure you it's a little more nerve racking when you jab for the first time without ever even seeing anyone do it in person before. I was doing my first jab in front of the computer reading the instructions, praying I didn't hit something that I wasn't supposed to hehe. Kind of funny now though.

My first shot I had read all the pages a hundred times....still nervous I wasn't going to hit the right place....I had two different sites up on my screen in different windows with injection sites and procedures

yeah bro, I had to switch the screen over to a different injection site as well. I don't have the damn flexibility to jab in my own ass, I have to go for the quads. I'm thinking about trying the delts sometime too when I get to some winny, maybe even with primo...not with that fuckin sust though, that shit leaves my quads sore as hell sometimes!

Way to go bro. Go Joe! Or was it Yo Joe? I'm so disappointed in myself for not being able to remember this.

Top Bottom