Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my first geneza pharma review

first time doing a review on this brand. They go by GP. I tried their primobolan. Its called GP Prima and the first thing I noticed was how smooth the injections were not like the typical Primo I was used to using. this stuff is fantastic getting lean muscle mass gains. feel amazing on this cycle. they have fast ordering no hassle. delivery is amazing all the vials arrived no problems. ordered primo and test. results are impresive lean gains 5 pounds solid.
bro geneza pharma the best. hands down

first time doing a review on this brand. They go by GP. I tried their primobolan. Its called GP Prima and the first thing I noticed was how smooth the injections were not like the typical Primo I was used to using. this stuff is fantastic getting lean muscle mass gains. feel amazing on this cycle. they have fast ordering no hassle. delivery is amazing all the vials arrived no problems. ordered primo and test. results are impresive lean gains 5 pounds solid.
Thanks, brother! for sharing your Geneza Pharma experience here with the community.
I am here to help you 24x7.
If you want any assistance please pm me!
I would love to help you.
Thank you!

Top Bottom