Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My first cycle seems too expensive, what are your thoughts regarding this ?

lolwot123

My first cycle is going to be Test Cyp 12 weeks cycle.

My source says his stuff is pharmaceutical, thus more expensive.

Test Cyp - 12 weeks, price : 400$ (500mg weekly)
Nolvadex - 20 pills, price : 50$ (no mention on the exact dosage, he just said that for a 12 weeks cycle, I would need to take 1 pill a day for my PCT).
Arimidex - 100 pills, price : 120$ (no mention of the dosage once again).
HCG - 300$ (Not required according to him)

Seems kind of expensive or am I wrong ? He told me to steer clear from UG gear, but the price seems ridiculous.

Wow, that's ridiculous! Of course he says to say clear of UG stuff, he'd be losing a big chunk of dough that way... Test C normally averages around $45 a vial (10ml/250mg) depending where you get it, and for a 12 week cycle you'd need a full two vials. For that price of HCG you could put together one hell of a better PCT! Don't use adex, snag some aromasin, much better AI. You don't need Nolva, most people trash it now, clomid is a better option for PCT.

We can help you out with your PCT and Dosages but we need your stats first.
Age, Weight, Height, Bodyfat, Lifting experience

It's going to get more expensive because you essentially have no PCT in there. That aside, it seems all these sources people seem to have when they first post come off in my mind as being the shady guy behind the gym who just learned how to make suspensions last week with no knowledge about what they do. I've seen this exact post structure a handful of times and I haven't even been a member that long.

It's a good thing you (and a few others) were smart (or lucky) enough to find this forum and ask here first. There's plenty of knowledgeable and friendly people here to help.

There's no way to confirm what you're getting from this source but I will tell you what I would never do: blindly taking something without knowing the dose.

Welcome and good luck.

Thanks for the quick replies guys !

Regarding my stats :

Weight : 172 lbs, heaviest I've been on a bulk was 192 lbs.
Height : 5'6-5'8
Bodyfat : I don't know really, I wouldn't be able to accurately tell you guys, but I would estimate around 15%.
Lifting Experience : Over 2 years.

Lifts (raw) : B/S/D - 315/380/410

Squats is kind of low, but I have an injury so I try not to squat too heavy and focus on form and deep contractions towards more volume during my leg routines.

really not supposed to talk price....and judging from the placement of your "$" sign any USD prices should have no bearing on what you paid--very country specific the further east you go.

Try this site--price talk is ok there http://www.evolutionary.org/

I have another source that is less expensive apparently. I will try and contact him. Any tips or pointers on PCT ?

I have another source that is less expensive apparently. I will try and contact him. Any tips or pointers on PCT ?

Yea definitely check with your other source.

For PCT I recommend snagging these products...
- Unleashed, Post cycle combo from N2BM
- Clomid (50mg/50/25/25)
- Forma Stanzol from Mrsupps

Optional products definitely worth looking into also include...
HCGenerate from N2BM (minimizes suppression)
Ostarine SARM from uniquemicals or Sarmsearch (helps retain gains)

Like Eddy said, price talk is very iffy with the rules on here. Source talk is strictly prohibited. Any questions or comments on either of those two subjects should be posted over at the forum he linked to.

My first cycle is going to be Test Cyp 12 weeks cycle.

My source says his stuff is pharmaceutical, thus more expensive.

Test Cyp - 12 weeks, price : 400$ (500mg weekly)
Nolvadex - 20 pills, price : 50$ (no mention on the exact dosage, he just said that for a 12 weeks cycle, I would need to take 1 pill a day for my PCT).
Arimidex - 100 pills, price : 120$ (no mention of the dosage once again).
HCG - 300$ (Not required according to him)

Seems kind of expensive or am I wrong ? He told me to steer clear from UG gear, but the price seems ridiculous.

Your first cycle should be half that length.

You can use 200 mgs of test a week and 20 mgs of d-bol a day.

Nolvadex is worthless.

Use HCGenerate on cycle and you can get away without HCG afterward.

UG a-dex is pretty cheap.

Get UNLEASHED and protein factory POST-CYCLE for PCT.

Total cost -- about 200 bucks.

Top Bottom