Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My EF brothers and sisters

flabbyguy

I've been a part of this group for a while now. I have taken everything seriously. It's weird that I'm telling everybody this on this forum. I told my parents and my sister and you guys. My cousin who is 40 years old who is plagued by polycystic disease is in dire need of a kidney and I'm going to give it to him. I am 40 years old and have two boys who are six and eight years old. Of course that worries me but my cousin is also 41 years old and has kids a little bit older than I and their situation is way more dire. He has a daughter that is now 19 and a son that is 13. Unfortunately 19 year old daughter is messed up on drugs. The 13 year old kid needs his big sister. To me there's no question on what I should do. I am going to give my kidney to my cousin. And there's nothing that I can do after that to make any impact at all.

I would really like to know what you guys think.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EliteFitness

It's an honorable thing you're doing, good luck and I wish the best to you and your family. God bless.

I agree this is a truly honorable and selfless thing to do. Your a great man and your cousin and family are lucky to have you. Good luck and I hope you and your cousin get well soon.

Wow, that is an amazing gift to give someone. I'm sure your entire family is proud. Hope everything goes well.

I've been a part of this group for a while now. I have taken everything seriously. It's weird that I'm telling everybody this on this forum. I told my parents and my sister and you guys. My cousin who is 40 years old who is plagued by polycystic disease is in dire need of a kidney and I'm going to give it to him. I am 40 years old and have two boys who are six and eight years old. Of course that worries me but my cousin is also 41 years old and has kids a little bit older than I and their situation is way more dire. He has a daughter that is now 19 and a son that is 13. Unfortunately 19 year old daughter is messed up on drugs. The 13 year old kid needs his big sister. To me there's no question on what I should do. I am going to give my kidney to my cousin. And there's nothing that I can do after that to make any impact at all.

I would really like to know what you guys think.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EliteFitness

You are a brave man with a huge heart.God bless you and your family good friend! I would love to follow you on this road.Update us, when you are able to of course.

That is very brave and commendable and to see someone with such a big heart is a beautiful thing... You definitely have my respect and I am sure many others... Keep us updated on how things go... I wish you nothing but the best...

its always hard for people to put themselves in others shoes when they are going though something. it might be a missing pet, a missing child, a relative who is dying from cancer, or in this case a relative who needs an organ.

we are missing empathy from a lot of selfish pricks in this world so its good to hear this. when its them going though something they care, but when its someone else they don't give a shit. people are cowards and would rather look the other way

Top Bottom