Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

My day on the beach yesterday...

Lestat

MVP
EF VIP
Was amazing. I should have taken pictures. The sights were amazing, so many bikinis walking around.

Played beach volleyball from 11am to 6pm, had some great games, I only lost two. We played mostly 3v3 and I had some good kills and a couple awesom blocks. One block was an in your face that got everyone in the vicinity cheering.

Only downside is I'm sunburned now.

Had a BBQ afterwards with beef and pork ribs, sausages, potatoes and some vegetables, was awesome, weather was perfect.

Its always fun to own fools on the volleyball court. There were some east coasters out there, looked to be about 21, had those glue spikes going, wife beater with gold chains, thought they were some italian thugs or something and were all fired up about coming onto our volleyball court and challenging us. Those fools got owned hardcore. They thought they were badasses but by the end of the day wanted to be best friends and get down west coast style. Reminded me of the soon to be killahbee.
 
good job, i always like beating the crap out of the young bucks... teaches them a lesson they should have learned when they were younger..
 
WTF you told me it was 2vs2!?!?

why teh sudden change?

holy crap!! I'm so stressed now
 
SpyWizard said:
good job, i always like beating the crap out of the young bucks... teaches them a lesson they should have learned when they were younger..
yeah no doubt. they came over and said "hey, we got next" and I was like "no you don't its our court" and they looked puzzled. I said its my net, my lines, and I was out there this morning to setup. They said "so we can't get next?" I said you can play after those guys play (and pointed to the rest of my group of about 15 people).

So the dudes come back later between games and we let them on the court for a little schooling. They were funny, so intense at first but by the end of the day had mellowed out a bit.

I always lol @ glue spikes, especially on the beach.
 
the_clockwork said:
WTF you told me it was 2vs2!?!?

why teh sudden change?

holy crap!! I'm so stressed now
we had so many people show up yesterday that we had to play 3v3 or else you'd be waiting forever to play.. well not me, I only lost 2 games so I was on the court almost all day.. but for the other people ya know?

Some dude kept asking to play 4v4 after every game, we kept sayin no.
 
Lestat said:
Was amazing. I should have taken pictures. The sights were amazing, so many bikinis walking around.

Played beach volleyball from 11am to 6pm, had some great games, I only lost two. We played mostly 3v3 and I had some good kills and a couple awesom blocks. One block was an in your face that got everyone in the vicinity cheering.

Only downside is I'm sunburned now.

Had a BBQ afterwards with beef and pork ribs, sausages, potatoes and some vegetables, was awesome, weather was perfect.

Its always fun to own fools on the volleyball court. There were some east coasters out there, looked to be about 21, had those glue spikes going, wife beater with gold chains, thought they were some italian thugs or something and were all fired up about coming onto our volleyball court and challenging us. Those fools got owned hardcore. They thought they were badasses but by the end of the day wanted to be best friends and get down west coast style. Reminded me of the soon to be killahbee.
lol
 
Top Bottom