Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my damn joints with winstrol

normas

trust me, !
they are not fake. from a greek pharmacy.
no the reason for the dose, i have 40ccs left of winstrol 50mg./ml already preloaded; i ml in each syringe.
i have a canun trip in about 3 weeks, i have been on juice for 12 weeks, so i just want to finsh it off. the dose works out perfect. i know what you ean about the dose being too high.if itgets bad enough, i will low it here in the next few days.

This got bumped but I have no idea what else you are looking for. All the questions are answered.

If the pain is unacceptable and you don't want to cut the winstrol dosage, add more deca, or stop lifting completely I don't know what else to tell you or what you want someone to post?

Take some glucosamine, anti-imflamatories, opiates (not recommended), get cortisone shots to every joint (also not recom.) or tough it out.

fuck,
someone always has to get smart!
i bumped it because maybe someone else has the same problem which by the way i know there is and they can LEARN! thants what this board is about.
but i do appreciate your advise on your last line.

no cortisone shots, never in fact

you must be joking, right? Cortisone shots?
Cortisone shots are not for joint pain someone is getting BECAUSE of heavy Winny use.
Another solution is working out will less weight.
And if one has to take more then 300 mgr/week of Deca, when using 700 mgr Winny/week, then this is overkill on the Deca. (Since Deca was not intented in the first place.

on 2nd week of winny added in my sus/deca/primo cycle. i have been on for 8 weeks and my joints just started to ache today while doing chest. i contribute it to the winny, man it sucks. it makes me feel old, but i guess if you wnat to take AS you have to deal with the sides!!:D

one year idid winny and anavar and nothing else.i was in so much pain i thought something was wrong.i did not know at that time that winstrol caused joint pains.it was so bad i got an mri. i suffered the whole summer but dam i looked good.i wish i would of knew about this and i would have added deca.you live and learn

while taking 700mgs/week winstrol , well, i have never heard anyone taking over 600mgs/week of deca. maybe i will up my dose of deca, anyone?

Top Bottom