Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My cycle progression 7 weeks out precontest

DMSO Demon said:
well it was 2% on the calipers and I realize it is the crudest form of BF measurement.I am starting to see some quad striation which I hope some of the Comparitive pix I will be posting will shed some light on. As far as Glute striations , They're not there yet.

LOL! 2%? I'm sorry, but you're not lower than 6% in those pics.. But still: Magnificent work!!

Well like I said, I'm no professional and by no means satisfied with my Physique. However My trainer (Phd. Exercise Physiology) is a professional and measured with a three spot check on the calipers that measured..............2%. And the measurement from my first show was 4.4 %(first pic shown), again with the calipers.

From your remark BigBazooka I guess that I could still use more work for the last 17 days prior to my show.However I can't see myself leaning out anymore , right now I have veins that run through my groin and lower abdominals which I have never had with any of my previous gear.I attribute this to Fina , I can't even begin to explain how great this stuff is.I think if anything I'm holding a little water as I've heard from some Fina/Winny users in some rare cases.

Comparitive weekly pix coming .

try to get a 5-spot or 6-spot check.....much more accurate than a 3-spot check. Also, are his calipers of high quality? I'm surprised that for a Phd in Ex. Physiology that your trainer uses this and was ok with the 2% result..

Top Bottom