Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My cycle progression 7 weeks out precontest

DMSO Demon

I'm doing a show in 7 weeks and have been clean for five months and starting my cycle 50 days out, actually today. I'm currently 6 ft. 198 lbs. at 4% bodyfat, coming from an offseason weight at 227 at 12% just 20 weeks ago. I feel most of my hard work is done hittin' cardio every morning on an empty stomach and weights in the afternoon after my 3rd meal.Been eating very clean, Low carbing , low sodium and fat intake.Since my receptors are very fresh and I'm a bit hesitant on hitting high dosages, I'm gonna start out light.....and slowly increase depending on how I look.

I just wanted to post my progression as it may help others.

My first Two weeks I'm hitting.......

Winny-25 (Zambons)Daily 1/2mL
2 Clens Daily ,1 in the morning before cardio on an empty stomach, and 1 before weights.
125 mg of Testo Depot (1/2 an amp) every 7 days

Well this was my first day,and besides a Placebp effect and crazy sweating during cardio all will hopefully be good in the future but I'll keep you guys posted.Oh yeah, I'm drinkin' the Zambons w/ grapefruit juice and noticed my stomach bein' a little upset.I'm savin' my sites for the fina 5.5 weeks out.
The pic below is what I look like currently.

:fro: :fro:

Yuppers , you're right.....It's been hell for me to get my wheels goin...I guess that's the pains of being a Classic Ectomorph.I know they're smaller than my upper body, But I just want to make sure they're nasty striated come contest date.Any advice ,criticism, or info would be very helpful as I'm just gettin' into the sport and my knowledge of AS is limited.Thanks.

You look great man. I want to be that big, maybe a little smaller. great job. :)

Hey bro! I think there are some things we need to change about your diet and supplementation. If you change things now, you can come in WAY more ripped than you are in that pic. I'll do anything I can to help you out, so ask away. I would do it in this thread but it would be easier to email me. If you wonder how I look, I am in the "members pics" area on stage. I promise you can go in freaky lean if you do some small changes!!

You look great! Like everyone says, the legs could use some attention. Try doing super sets.

TD24 looks great too! I will be talking to you TD24!!
:fro:

Well it's only been my third day on the winny and the clen but man .........my knees are killing me.I was doin squats and when I put any more than three plates it kills my knees at the bottom of my motion.I'm usually a deep squatter but I had to cut it off at 90 degrees my last leg workout.Other than that I'm feeling great pumps and a slight increase of vascularity.Anyone else feel joint pains after only the third day.I'm off to get some Glucosamine w/ Chondriton and some knee wraps!!!:fro: :fro: Hope all is well with all you guys!

Well it's been almost two weeks runnin' the winny with the Clen and man I'm gettin' real tight.I've started gettin' veins in my lower abdominals and lats and I haven't even started the Fina yet.I just made my first Fina solution with the kit yesterday, and It was so fun.I slept with my fina last night, and am hittin' it tommorow.I'm gonna post some pix of my 2 week on gear pre-fina.

Top Bottom