Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My cycle progression 7 weeks out precontest

work on some more cardio for those legs bud......... they dont look that small just not cut

Bro you can say it, " I have small legs" , it's something that I've been trying to even out my whole life, I'm in no state of denial that I'm top heavy, I just keep hittin' 'em and hittin' em hard till they respond. I am goin' nuts on cardio every morning in hopes for them gettin' them shredded since there's no way of me adding size to them in 5 weeks.

Just started my First Time on Fina today, what a great experience especially after I heard all the horror stories.

I used a standard Insulin needle , threw it under some hot water , and got my roomie to hit my tricep.Afetr he aspirated it went in like butter, no blood, no pain,no soreness,...nothing.

Besides a funny taste in my mouth , it was one of the most peacefull inj. ever.

well I guess now I'm just gonna wait to feel it kick in, How long did it take for you guys to actually feel it and see the results?

Anyway Pix coming soon!

Everything is going very well, this being my first voyage with fina and am totally amazed by rapid gains even while on restricted calories.I'm 19 days out from my next show , stats: 195 lbs. 2% bodyfat. My joints are killing me prolly cuase of the winny. Anyway, I'm posting some pix that I have just arbitrarily took on my cam, but I have actual comparitive weekly pix so I can show my progression.I've just been to lazy to scan 'em.Like always and critiques advice is welcome.Lift Long and Prosper!

Looks good -- how are you measuring 2%? I thought 3% brought you down to just body fat required on your internal organs??

Do you have quad striations? Glute striations? (Hard to see... well you can include glute striations shots if you want! :p )

well it was 2% on the calipers and I realize it is the crudest form of BF measurement.I am starting to see some quad striation which I hope some of the Comparitive pix I will be posting will shed some light on. As far as Glute striations , They're not there yet.

Top Bottom