Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Buddy's First Cycle

JakeOff

Well because my friend is too much of a wuss to post his own cycle and what he has he has told me to do it as he stands over me. He just got a boatload of different chemicals and wants to know the best way to stack them and take them while keeping the sides to a minimum. We've both been looking around at the best way to stack a cycle like this but constantly are barraged with conflicting viewpoints and ideas. We'd appreciate if a pro or well experienced member could tell him what is best for effectiveness as well as minimizing sides. These are his stats:

Height: 5'11
Weight: 210 lbs
BF: 15-16%
Trains in Judo and MMA looking into gaining a lot of weight.

He's prone to male pattern baldness and has been using nizoral for a few days now as well as minoxidil and plans to get avodart (dutasteride) for further protection. This is what he has to cycle with:

2 Bottles of 10ml 300mg/ml test enanthate
1 Bottle of 20 ml 300mg/ml deca
30 dianabol
2 Bottles of 10 ml 200mg/ml tren enanthate
1 Bottle of 10 ml 200mg/ml eq
1 Bottle of 100 capsules of 10 mg var
1 Bottle of 100 capsules of 25 mg winny
1 Bottle of 100 capsules of 20 mg nolva
Also has 90 capsules of T-Roid which is a some type of oral prohormone.

Obviously this doesn't have to be in one cycle and he was planning on mixing it into a bulking and cutting cycle. He plans to get 10,000 iu's of HCG for PCT and perhaps clomid as well. Will be taking prostate support with saw palmetto by Poliquin as well as a multi-vitamin, flaxseed oil, fish oil, casein protein for the evening, whey protein for the day, ZMA, and animal pak and animal stak for additional vitamins. I have tried to do a lot of research for him but still haven't been able to find a good way to put everything together. I have been training with him and want to see how he reacts to a good clean cycle that brings great results and minimal sides and may try one myself later down the road. Please get back to me with educated feedback. thanks y'all

Put together a cycle (with PCT) and post it, @ which point it will be critiqued......don't ask someone to do the work for you...

~EZ

Is this his first cycle?

way to many compounds for a first cycle, he should be doing test only! maybe throw in some var if he felt it thats it.

Top Bottom