Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My 6mo. Old and Night Terrors

Working nights and having slept from 10am-3pm after the doctor visit and then fell asleep with my wife from 9:30pm to about 12am. I've been up the rest of the night to stay on schedule for work tonight. Anyway I was glued to the baby monitor most of the night and little man was fine, didn't make a fuss. He woke up on his own around 6:15am after going down at 8:30pm the night before. Thankfully it didn't happen again. It still might happen but at least its not all the time.

Thanks for the support guys

It must be a horrible thing to go through, but I too know a few parents who's babies had this and they outgrew them too. My daughter has woken up screaming a few times around 9 months.... too scared to go back to bed.... nothing that occurred regularly or anything. Could have been a dream, teething, gas, the dark.... who knows.

Tell him to man the fuck up.

Just kidding bro, sorry to hear about that. I remember having an insane night terror when I had a bad cold one time as a teenager, I almost ran out the house in my shorts thinking aliens were coming to fuck us all up lol.

Tell him to man the fuck up.

Just kidding bro, sorry to hear about that. I remember having an insane night terror when I had a bad cold one time as a teenager, I almost ran out the house in my shorts thinking aliens were coming to fuck us all up lol.

lol

From what I read infants and toddlers don't remember anything that happens during a night terror, might be different as a teenager. Ya its really amazing what the human brain and CNS can do. Poor little guy just didn't know how to wake up. Its like there was a disconnect between being awake and asleep. Makes me think of that movie "The Cell" or any of the Hellraiser movies. I'd cry too if I was stuck in that shit.

past life regression
Even if he was old enough, gods no, past life bleedover can be fugly.

I've always strongly discouraged people from seeking that shit. It has the potential to majorly screw your head up. Living here and now is the purpose.

Even if he was old enough, gods no, past life bleedover can be fugly.

I've always strongly discouraged people from seeking that shit. It has the potential to majorly screw your head up. Living here and now is the purpose.

I've always found it interesting and wondered about a past life for myself. Its an interesting idea, my son having a vision from a past life and his 6 month old brain doesn't know how to handle it. I wonder what it could have been.

Ref. past life regression I had a vivid dream years ago that I got bayoneted in the guts in the Napoleonic Wars as a British rifleman by some French bastard. This was years ago & I still remember it vividly lol.

Or I might have just been watching too much Sharpe at the time, but still!

I've always found it interesting and wondered about a past life for myself. Its an interesting idea, my son having a vision from a past life and his 6 month old brain doesn't know how to handle it. I wonder what it could have been.
I'd say the primal shit, i.e., death. It's the chronologically most recent memory, stands to reason it's the most pervasive. And if a person died young (unexpectedly) before their life tasks were accomplished, they have a tendency to come back faster than if they had lived the full cycle and processed out the information (if this subject interests you, PM me and I can recommend some books that you can read).

If you're willing to buy the reincarnation theme, be realistic, people can die a whole lot of scary, lonely ways. Doesn't have to be painful necessarily. Think of coal miners who get trapped and run out of oxygen. They're in the dark just waiting.

I'd think about playing a radio (very softly) set on something like a classical music station and leaving a soft light on in your son's room at night. Worst thing you could do is give your son an early interest in Mozart ...

Top Bottom