Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MY 3rd cycle - bulking

Week3

another gain of 6lbs at 3800 calories...cant seem to hit 4000 calories...feeling very full and bloated to try to eat more, not getting hungry like week1 and 2.
training is still good - strength still increasing and the pumps are good.
not much sensitivity at nipple but i am taking 25mg of aromasin eod to see if it help with the slight bloated feeling.

week4

no gain in weight at all as my appetite was suppressed and feeling full whole day so not able to eat more...still at around 3800 calories.
have no idea why my appetite was suppressed...wondering if dbol could be the cause.
Anyway, this is my last week on dbol so i'll know next week if dbol is the cause and hopefully my appetite will be back and I could load up to 4000 calories.
Strength is still good and pump is still there.
Everything else is good beside not eating more. :)

Dbol does cause appetite suppression in some people.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

oh...that i didnt know... am hoping to load and bulk more while on dbol.
kinda hard to bulk if appetite is suppressed... :(
Thanks bro, I've learnt something new. :)
Let's hope I could go back on bulking next week without the dbol.

oh...that i didnt know... am hoping to load and bulk more while on dbol.
kinda hard to bulk if appetite is suppressed... :(
Thanks bro, I've learnt something new. :)
Let's hope I could go back on bulking next week without the dbol.

Npp and test is a sweet bulk cycle anyways so you should gain more than enough weight without dbol

Npp and test is a sweet bulk cycle anyways so you should gain more than enough weight without dbol

yes, it is a sweet bulk cycle.
I ran it for my last cycle and gain 2lbs a week until I cut down on my carbs (after week5) and that's when the gain stops.
so I've learnt and will be loading on my carbs since npp is dependable on it to grow.
so far so good...besides the pip from test p... :)

week 5

no gain in weight as i'm getting back my appetite after stopping dbol at end of week4.
I must say appetite is back and i will start to increase my calories to 4200 for week6.
strength is good in the gym...increasing and muscles hard and pumped.
all good so far.

Top Bottom