Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MY 3rd cycle - bulking

monk32

hey guys,

first, thank to dylan for helping plan this cycle.
This is my first bulking cycle.

1-10 test prop 100 mg eod
1-10 npp 150 mg eod
1-10 LGD 10-15 mg day
1-10 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-10 caber .5mg e3d
1-4 dbol 30 mg day
1-4 n2guard
5-8 HCGenerate ES
9-10 hcg 1000 ius week

PCT
clomid 50/50/25/25
Phytoserms n2bm.com
HCGenerate n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day

I had started this cycle on monday (my 3rd cycle) and will try to update weekly so that if i have any doubts or issues, i will be able to get some info and clarification from you guys. :)

i started this weighing at 184lbs and my calories for week1 is 3500 (after increased it by 700)
i have since gained 5lbs for this week....didnt expect a 5lbs gain but it could be due to dbol (?)
first time taking LGD as well and I started at 10mg ed...have been feeling very hungry daily...wondering if it's due to lgd??
training has been good with some strength increased but i am aching all over....and feeling swell and pumped on chest, back and arms.
right nipple is feeling a little sensitive...will be monitoring it since it's only week1 and i am on aromasin and caber already....hope it's not gyno. could it be the dbol?
test p is giving me pip that lasted more than 1 day...is that norm?

Your aromasin dose needs increased to 25mg EOD because of all the aromatising compounds in there. Everything else looks pretty good

i had test and npp in my last cycle as well and on 12.5mg aromasin but i have dbol this time.
so the nipple sensitivity is to due the dosage of aromasin(?).... i thought it's due to the body responsing to all the compounds during the first week..
noted..will increase it...thanks!

Looking good ... really good, except, if running Aromasin at 12.5mg ... I would run it ED and not EOD, or up the dosage, like Rick said, to 25mg EOD.

If your diet and training is on par, this will be a good damn cycle! Take pics of before, during and after ... if you don't want to post them on here, then at least you have them for your own reference.

Looking good ... really good, except, if running Aromasin at 12.5mg ... I would run it ED and not EOD, or up the dosage, like Rick said, to 25mg EOD.

If your diet and training is on par, this will be a good damn cycle! Take pics of before, during and after ... if you don't want to post them on here, then at least you have them for your own reference.

noted on the aromasin...
training has been constant and hard so not too worry on that...am trying to keep the diet as clean as possible.. :)
am taking some pics and measurements as well..for own references..

Week2

another gain of 4lbs at 3800 calories...a bit hard to hit 4000 calories...will try to hit it or more at week3.
don't seem to get hungry all the time now.. only in the morning and after workout.
training is still good - strength still increasing a little and the pumps are good...except aching all over at the shoulder, trap and back areas...could it be back pumps??
am doing cardio 3 times a week at 30 mins each.. am considering whether to increase to 4 times to help maintain the fat gain or just go with the gains first and worry later..any advices?
based on past cycles, too much cardio (4 times per week) will hold back my gains but then I didn't take dbol for past cycles.
sensitivity at right nipple went away half way last week before I up the dosage of aromasin so I will maintain it at 12.5mg eod for now.
pip is still there a day after the injection for all the areas I have tried - delts, quads and glutes so it's confirmed test p gave me pip but it doesn't bother me much.

add gw CARDARINE to this cycle bro... it will help to keep these gains much cleaner... there's a lot of aromatizing here and so there will be excess weight for a bit... gw will keep it much cleaner and will fully maximize this cycle and allow you to workout at a level you did not even know you were capable of... SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators...

hi dylan,
i had ran the triple stack (as planned out by you) before this bulking cycle so i know gw is good but i will take note of this for my next bulking cycle as i'm at week3 for the current cycle now..
yes, it has been mentioned that there is a lot of aromatizing.... you think i should still up the dose of aromasin to 25mg eod? i didnt becos the sensitivity on the nipple went away half way last week.

Last edited:
Top Bottom