Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My 2nd domestic supply cycle

alsceno

Just finished my 2nd cycle with domestic supply and it went even better then the first
I ran testosterone and I did some deca durabolin with it.
my dosing was 250 mg of each per week and then I added in some proviron to finish it
my libido was incredible this entire cycle and I felt amazing. was able to add a lot of muscle mass and strength in just 10 weeks. I think that this year is really high quality

Just finished my 2nd cycle with domestic supply and it went even better then the first
I ran testosterone and I did some deca durabolin with it.
my dosing was 250 mg of each per week and then I added in some proviron to finish it
my libido was incredible this entire cycle and I felt amazing. was able to add a lot of muscle mass and strength in just 10 weeks. I think that this year is really high quality
@domestic-supply.com has some strong testosterone and deca, very tight and good brand layout.

i'm glad you are using domestic supply. they are the leader in customer service, quality products and fair pricing

they are trusted for a reason. we love them ! i am a personal trainer and all my clients are using them and the results speak for themselves

Top Bottom