Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my 2nd Cycle..What u think..and a pro bodybuilder cycle?

the cycle seems good to me and the reason your friend takes the clomid throughout is to try and maintain normal test production and for its anti-estrogenic effects.

I think its hillarious how some people say they have a friend that's a pro bodybuilder.....but the only thing missing is their IFBB Pro card.....WTF?

Mudvayne,yes it is hillarious ,everbody in my gym and some of ireland when they go in to comps they think there superstars and they should be in movies and tell everbody there PROS..

I must print some IFBB Pro cards for them by using my epson printer..and i can sell them to them so called pros and i can buy Gear then

Well IMHO this is way too much juice for your 2nd cycle. Not being a dick or trying to lecture but this is a lot of juice and there is no need for this much. Where are you going to go from here, 2000-3000mg stacks? You are approaching the 1000mg mark already. Better listen to someone other than a PRO. They usually can't see themselves living past 40. They plan their lives one week and injection at a time.

Sicerely.

gwl9dta4 said:
Well IMHO this is way too much juice for your 2nd cycle. Not being a dick or trying to lecture but this is a lot of juice and there is no need for this much. Where are you going to go from here, 2000-3000mg stacks? You are approaching the 1000mg mark already. Better listen to someone other than a PRO. They usually can't see themselves living past 40. They plan their lives one week and injection at a time.

Sicerely.

I disagree with you. i think his doses for the dbol,test, and Deca are well within reason. It's a good second cycle.

IronFist said:

I disagree with you. i think his doses for the dbol,test, and Deca are well within reason. It's a good second cycle.

Well that's cool. It's all a matter of opinion. At least you abstained form flaming me:)

Sincerely.

gwl9dta4 said:

Sicerely.

I agree with you completely, gwl9dta4.

You cycle looks fine w/o the primo. Only thing I would do is carry out the d-bol to 6 weeks.

Maxx >>>>>

gwl9dta4 said:

Well that's cool. It's all a matter of opinion. At least you abstained form flaming me:)

Sincerely.

I'm glad you didn't take it the wrong way...

Top Bottom