Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

muscles are so attractive.

Love this thread. Anyone else here have a girl who gets upset when you talk about how good you look because she isn't ripped to shreds like you are? My girl ain't fat but has a little gut and thicker legs that she's getting depressed over. I try helping but she's a nurse and grad student so she just doesn't have to time to commit like I do...but then again I've lifted non-stop since I was 15. Lifting is a priority.

I feel somewhat bad for the average 23 year old female who wasn't an athlete in college. They just don't have the understanding of the feeling that lifting provides and it takes a lot of dedication to attain that appreciation. She does Body Pump classes and shit but they enable her to rely on the class. I love going to those classes with her and have everyone in the room pay more attention to me than the instructor.

Anyways, any body else out there who has a girl that's jealous of your body?

Dam man you are speaking the truth!!! My girlfriend gets annoyed when her friends talk about my muscles and rub up on me. She is also a nurse! She's hot and pretty toned but she could firm up a bit. Bottom line is the girl always wants to be the more attractive person.

i went back on again for a short time and now im back off but still have test in me. this one is for the gusto. last attempt was at a bad time. i was very stressed trying to feed my family and keep my house while starting a new business. now things are looking a lot better (shits getting paid again lol) so i think i'll be all set. i was responding well to the pct last time so im confident. ill re update the pct thread once i get rolling on it again.

If you were responding well to pct why did you attempt to get back on? Are you against hrt? I'm just asking because I think one of these days I might go with hrt. You seem like a knowledgable bro so I respect your input.

If you were responding well to pct why did you attempt to get back on? Are you against hrt? I'm just asking because I think one of these days I might go with hrt. You seem like a knowledgable bro so I respect your input.

i ant to be off and producing my own test. if i absolutely cant get back to an acceptable range then i will run trt, but i dont want to settle for it if i dont have to.

my reason for stopping the pct attempt was stress. i woke up with a slight chest pain and got scared after my previous heart troubles. i called my doc and explained the situation and we both felt it was stress and it would pass but we both also felt the pct was adding to the stress so i bagged it for a little while. now shit is coming together again and the stress is gone. so im off again. im probably going to be fighting for a year before i see if im going to recover or not but its worth the effort. i will be very happy if i can rely on my own hormone productions. im not looking for the olympia anymore and i can look better and be stronger than most of the juice heads i know as a natural. thats good enough for me.

i ant to be off and producing my own test. if i absolutely cant get back to an acceptable range then i will run trt, but i dont want to settle for it if i dont have to.

my reason for stopping the pct attempt was stress. i woke up with a slight chest pain and got scared after my previous heart troubles. i called my doc and explained the situation and we both felt it was stress and it would pass but we both also felt the pct was adding to the stress so i bagged it for a little while. now shit is coming together again and the stress is gone. so im off again. im probably going to be fighting for a year before i see if im going to recover or not but its worth the effort. i will be very happy if i can rely on my own hormone productions. im not looking for the olympia anymore and i can look better and be stronger than most of the juice heads i know as a natural. thats good enough for me.

Good stuff. What would your pct look like?

I will be with you every step of the way joe.... You know that :qt:

Good stuff. What would your pct look like?

nolva 20/20/20/20
clomid 100/100/50/50
hcgen 10cap/10cap/5cap/5cap/then continue at 3 cap for a while
unleashed 6cap/3 cap for a while if not perma (good stuff)
creatine 10g ed
glutamine
fish oil
cows blood (sick i know but well worth it)
inject b vita
aminos
vit c 3g ed for a month
and an extreme focus on healthy living, diet, cardio. i will be doing very little weight training for a while. we are talking after warm up 3 sets 3x per week of the big lifts.

nolva 20/20/20/20
clomid 100/100/50/50
hcgen 10cap/10cap/5cap/5cap/then continue at 3 cap for a while
unleashed 6cap/3 cap for a while if not perma (good stuff)
creatine 10g ed
glutamine
fish oil
cows blood (sick i know but well worth it)
inject b vita
aminos
vit c 3g ed for a month
and an extreme focus on healthy living, diet, cardio. i will be doing very little weight training for a while. we are talking after warm up 3 sets 3x per week of the big lifts.

by cows blood you mean gear correct?

lol its not that bad. the hard core guy is the one hanging the cow by his feet and stabbing a hole in his throat. im just trying to recover.

Top Bottom