Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

muscles are so attractive.

Its all about confidence and when you look good you develope more self esteme. I wish i could run primo alone with a good diet forever and get to a single digit bodyfat percentage. I would miss work because i wouldn't leave the mirror!!!! I wish winny was not liver toxic so i could run it with primo forever. This is only a dream!!! I wish i could be a lean 200lbs with 7 percent bodyfat. I love primo just as much as nelson so leave me alone about the mild shit LOL.

Who says you can't run primo forever? lol

Come on... it's expensive.. but not that expensive..

Dont tempt me man because i would hrt that shit. I could afford it because i do have a good job making money. I wish i could armani but i dont think it is possible. Why lord, why is it that this one thing that i love to do is looked on by society as something bad. Im not a crack head or a drunk. I love to look muscular and healthy. People that talk about God not wanting you to do steroid should remember that glutton is on of the 7 deadly sins. Fat people have a greater risk for heart diease and health problems. I want to exercise, eat healthy and juice, is that wrong??????

I was attracted to muscles even as a child. By the time I was 13 or so I thought maybe I WAS gay. Then I saw a picture of Betty Page tied up in stockings and garder belts and I got a funny feeling in my pants. Very confusing.

I was attracted to muscles even as a child. By the time I was 13 or so I thought maybe I WAS gay. Then I saw a picture of Betty Page tied up in stockings and garder belts and I got a funny feeling in my pants. Very confusing.

Yeah that's some funny shit. Now nelson you are the primo god on this board so tell me can i stay on primo forever (LOL). And if i get some schering primo can i get away with only 300mg.

I looked at the guys that i work with, 95% of them are fat and out of shape. This is disgusting to me for some reason. Why would a man or woman allow themself to get so fat until their bellies hang over the belt. I refuse to let this happen to me, Im healty and i have no excuse to be fat. I rather die than to be fat (seriously). Im obsessed about the way i look and i dont care if people say im vain. I know most of the men at my job wives love them but they cannt be phycally attracted to them. love is blind my ass!!!! Dont believe that shit, your wife or husband can clearly see your ugly fat ass (LOL). If someone enter the room that's more muscular and attractive i promise they will look in admiration.

i am with you louisiana and i dont blame you for thinking the way you do, it takes determination and descipline to look good even if you DO steroids, cause taking them wont make you jacked you actually HAVE TO work, anyway when i started to work out and when the first bulges of muscles started to show i was hooked and everytime i took my shirt off i would flex infront of the mirror and even on days where i would work or what not i would go home and flex because thats what kept me going, everytime i looked at myself in the mirror it gave me a rush and i wanted to keep going, hell yeah i am going to juice and hell yeah i am going to fucking look good, before i would hate people that talked like you but honestly when you realize how much you have to put into this and how much you have to sacrifice it changes your mind about things, keep fucking juicing and keep fucking looking good (no homo)

Taking primo for life and eating healthy/bodybuilding is more healthy than your fat coworkers eating and being sedentary... hands down..

do you use Human Grade Schering or ... ?

when i was a probably 15 my dad had some dusty old weights laying around in the garage. i decided to start lifting knowing next to nothing except the things i would see on tv but i quickly learned a lot through reading books from the local library on lifting weights and the different lifts and muscles.

i remember i would take the weights in front of the small tv in our spare room in the house and lift watching a motivational movie/music (like Braveheart for example, or listening to music) i would do bicep curls until failure and try to lift through that pain.

then a few weeks later i started noticing a bicep muscle and since then i was hooked. 2 years later I was showing an 8 pack and would flex into the mirror. was running like 5X per week and lifting 5X per week and was all lean muscle. probably 6-7% bf.
never really realized until i joined this board and watched Arnolds documentary that bodybuilding is an art and muscles are beautiful things and we are an artist sculpting our own bodies, it really is amazing if you think about it.

nowadays when i am anywhere i look at a ripped guy and wonder what steroid/supps he is on, or what gym he goes to. i look at 40 year old women with amazing bodies and wonder how much anavar she is taking. i look at fat people in the grocery store and watch what they are buying, dont see many of them in the produce section..

Top Bottom