Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

muscles are so attractive.

This is really some good info because gear is not what we are infacuated with, it's the feeling from the pumps and the visual muscle development. The healty eating and working out is demanding but worth it in the end. Gear is just a small tool that help us to acheive our goals. I know that i MUST look good because i mentally programed myself to feel unconfortable with my body if its out of shape. When im not in the gym or putting on extra fat from being lazy i get mad at myself. so to avoid this feeling i have to keep working out and eating healthy it is a MUST for me.

This is really some good info because gear is not what we are infacuated with, it's the feeling from the pumps and the visual muscle development. The healty eating and working out is demanding but worth it in the end. Gear is just a small tool that help us to acheive our goals. I know that i MUST look good because i mentally programed myself to feel unconfortable with my body if its out of shape. When im not in the gym or putting on extra fat from being lazy i get mad at myself. so to avoid this feeling i have to keep working out and eating healthy it is a MUST for me.

Love this thread. Anyone else here have a girl who gets upset when you talk about how good you look because she isn't ripped to shreds like you are? My girl ain't fat but has a little gut and thicker legs that she's getting depressed over. I try helping but she's a nurse and grad student so she just doesn't have to time to commit like I do...but then again I've lifted non-stop since I was 15. Lifting is a priority.

I feel somewhat bad for the average 23 year old female who wasn't an athlete in college. They just don't have the understanding of the feeling that lifting provides and it takes a lot of dedication to attain that appreciation. She does Body Pump classes and shit but they enable her to rely on the class. I love going to those classes with her and have everyone in the room pay more attention to me than the instructor.

Anyways, any body else out there who has a girl that's jealous of your body?

your never going to carry much muscle if your eating healthy. body building diets are not healthy and they put us at a greater risk of several problems like heart disease and diabetes.

your never going to carry much muscle if your eating healthy. body building diets are not healthy and they put us at a greater risk of several problems like heart disease and diabetes.

interesting.. are you referring to the high amounts of meats and cholesterol we are consuming? or the high carbs? or both?

or just that we are carrying way more weight then our bodies can handle? i am only 5 6 and weigh 190 pounds. and i've only ran 2 cycles so far. i wonder if i run a couple more if i will be over 200. that would seem like a lot of mass for a shortish guy.

interesting.. are you referring to the high amounts of meats and cholesterol we are consuming? or the high carbs? or both?

or just that we are carrying way more weight then our bodies can handle? i am only 5 6 and weigh 190 pounds. and i've only ran 2 cycles so far. i wonder if i run a couple more if i will be over 200. that would seem like a lot of mass for a shortish guy.

high prot, high fat, high carb are all bad. we eat way more protein than a "healthy" diet should have. also the diet changes like keto this is the worst. another real bad one is insulin spikes.

those are the extremes but there are a lot of bad things like not enough fruits and veggies,

in a nut shell over eating and carrying extra weight is exactly that. weather its muscle or fat its still extra weight and if your eating 4k cals instead of 2k cals then you are eating 1-2k cals to much for your diet to be healthy.

a healthy diet for an average man would look something like this.

4 meals similar to this one
3-4oz lean prot source. 2-3 cups mixed veggies, 1/2 cup - 1 cup of complex carbs

then a variety of fruits and nuts in small servings a few times per day. of course plenty of water and a multi v would also be in there.

this is all also for a guy who gets daily exercise biking, jogging etc. this is also part of being healthy. intense weight training does not count. in fact intense weight training is also bad for your health. its terrible for your heart in particular. most men that have been lifting seriously for 10+ years weather they juiced or not have enlarged hearts. this is a sign that you are overworking your heart and it will most likely shorten your life.

people like to argue these points and i dont blame them. but dont be so quick to under mind them. be honest with yourself and research the topics. not on steroid or bb boards either. talk to medical professionals and look on medical sites.

Hey Joe D,

Hows all going since you came off? What has changed? Just curious. Hope all is well, seems to be.

i went back on again for a short time and now im back off but still have test in me. this one is for the gusto. last attempt was at a bad time. i was very stressed trying to feed my family and keep my house while starting a new business. now things are looking a lot better (shits getting paid again lol) so i think i'll be all set. i was responding well to the pct last time so im confident. ill re update the pct thread once i get rolling on it again.

high prot, high fat, high carb are all bad. we eat way more protein than a "healthy" diet should have. also the diet changes like keto this is the worst. another real bad one is insulin spikes.

those are the extremes but there are a lot of bad things like not enough fruits and veggies,

in a nut shell over eating and carrying extra weight is exactly that. weather its muscle or fat its still extra weight and if your eating 4k cals instead of 2k cals then you are eating 1-2k cals to much for your diet to be healthy.

a healthy diet for an average man would look something like this.

4 meals similar to this one
3-4oz lean prot source. 2-3 cups mixed veggies, 1/2 cup - 1 cup of complex carbs

then a variety of fruits and nuts in small servings a few times per day. of course plenty of water and a multi v would also be in there.

this is all also for a guy who gets daily exercise biking, jogging etc. this is also part of being healthy. intense weight training does not count. in fact intense weight training is also bad for your health. its terrible for your heart in particular. most men that have been lifting seriously for 10+ years weather they juiced or not have enlarged hearts. this is a sign that you are overworking your heart and it will most likely shorten your life.

people like to argue these points and i dont blame them. but dont be so quick to under mind them. be honest with yourself and research the topics. not on steroid or bb boards either. talk to medical professionals and look on medical sites.

damn man.. i saw on your profile you are an inch shorter then me yet weigh 238. that is incredible with just 10% bf. I'm not sure if i ever want to get that huge or compete as you do, i just do this to look good and look muscular. i actually want to stay under 200 and just grow my muscles and get more vascular.

i honestly dont mind living a shorter life as long as I can live it to the fullest, but then again I do not have a family to worry about. i'm sure one day if i do those realizations you state will come into consideration for me. in the meantime I just want to run smart conservative cycles and do my best

I was attracted to muscles even as a child. By the time I was 13 or so I thought maybe I WAS gay. Then I saw a picture of Betty Page tied up in stockings and garder belts and I got a funny feeling in my pants. Very confusing.

Na man you're not gay at all.

Bisexual yes, but not gay....

Top Bottom