Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscle Gauge Nutrition Whey Protein

AliAbs

So this company Muscle Gauge Nutrition has only been around about a year but it has caught on like crazy. Its been a hot seller off of bodybuilding.com and I keep seeing reviews raving about their products and value. It also uses Stevia as a sweetener which I like. Anyone out there try it out? Ice Cream Sandwich caught my eye when I visited their website so I think I will give it a try. Any flavor recommendations?

I have went through 25 lb of Cinnamon Bun, Ice Cream Sandwich, & Vanilla Caramel. I have been impressed with all 3. Vanilla Caramel was my favorite out of the 3. All were above 8/10 on taste & mix-ability. I am getting ready to order chocolate mint.

Last edited:
Trust me MGN is a very very very good company, and the owner is a good guy. Their stuff is top notch. I've had many of thier products, and only had one negative thing happen. I had a really bad allergic reaction to the pre-workout.

Trust me MGN is a very very very good company, and the owner is a good guy. Their stuff is top notch. I've had many of thier products, and only had one negative thing happen. I had a really bad allergic reaction to the pre-workout.

That is good to hear that someone actually knows the owner & a bit about the company. Everyone around all the forums have been questioning MGN to see if it was legit or not. That is really good to know.

Nitric, it's good stuff! I've had alot of thier products, I was going to make a video for the owner and he sent me samples of pretty much all the samples he had at the time. like 8 different products, and they all worked just like he said they would. Excellent tasting protein too. Things just fell through, but yes a good guy and good products.

been using the MGN for a while now. its legit, and ive yet to have a bad flavor. chocolate and ice cream sandwich are great, cake batter is good, and the peanut butter isnt bad either.

Top Bottom