Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MStiles Oxandrovar log

I'm on 3 caps right now. I'm back at the gym. I had a good workout Saturday and Sunday but the gains seem to slow down. I'm not sure if it's like beast where gains really peak week three and slow. But I going to keep going I have until the end of next week before pct. now that I'm feeling 100% and can eat again we will see how this week goes.

I'm on 3 caps right now. I'm back at the gym. I had a good workout Saturday and Sunday but the gains seem to slow down. I'm not sure if it's like beast where gains really peak week three and slow. But I going to keep going I have until the end of next week before pct. now that I'm feeling 100% and can eat again we will see how this week goes.

Part of that had to do with you not being able to eat enough... It will be interesting to see the changes mocing forward

Now that I'm feeling better I'm eating like a horse. Post workout meal tonight was steak four eggs and two sweet potatoes.

Sick leg day got 405 ass to ground for six solid reps which is a new best on squats for me.

Nice bro. This stuff seems like the truth. I'm loving mine.I'm close to my summer PR on deads and I'm just 4 days in.

This stuff is gold. I will say its time to up the taurine got my first back pumps last night in the gym and it stuck around for a while.

Top Bottom