Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MStiles Oxandrovar log

Alright guys. Yesterday was a great shoulders and tri day absolutely lived it. I'm noticing that I'm having a hard time feeling the fatigue during a set but it is def there when the weight goes down.

I ordered up more ox to go six weeks

Today was an off day work kinda took over in fact I'm on a break and have to do more work it's a busy time of year.

Alright guys. Yesterday was a great shoulders and tri day absolutely lived it. I'm noticing that I'm having a hard time feeling the fatigue during a set but it is def there when the weight goes down.

Today was an off day work kinda took over in fact I'm on a break and have to do more work it's a busy time of year.

Exactly how I feel bro.. I push through workouts rather easy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

six weeks is the best time frame for this cycle bro... bump your dosage at around week 3 if you have no sides... keep up the excellent work! you may want to add some gw in the mix as well... really get your shred on...

This part sounds very exciting. I love that feeling of having nonstop stamina.

Just got more ox in today. And I have to hang it to ag guys my new clomid came in quick after my wife accidentally throw out my other stuff.

So far so good my workouts have been intense but I have started to notice some DOMS. I think I aggravated an old calf injury so I'm taking it a bit easier on hiit.

I have to say the fat is melting off. I have always had a problem with some arm fat around my elbow joint and it is visibly going down. I think the yohim flame is kicking in I haven't sweated this much lifting since running n2flame.

So far loving the run. Gonna be bumping to six weeks on this at 3 caps a day. No back pumps. Thus is the first ph I ever ran with no back pumps. I can't say how happy this makes me nothing is worse than crippling back pumps to ruin a work out.

Guys sorry for the lack of updates I caught that stomach virus going around. It's been a pretty terrible week. Hoping to be back in the gym Saturday.

I'm on OX day 3. Really helping me with the caloric deficit lethargy for some reason.

Top Bottom