Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MStiles Oxandrovar log

mstiles87

Hey Guys,

Dylan asked me to log my Oxandrovar run for everyone so here it goes

Stats
189lbs
13% bf give or take, thats what i got from using the scale at my wifes office (shes a dietician its a fancy ass scale lol)

So my plan is to run Ox for 4 weeks, but after the first six days im already toying with the idea of extending that too six weeks,
my main goal is body fat reduction and see some lean gains on this cycle

my layout
ox 1-4 2 caps per day, may extend to 6 weeks and start running 3 caps per day at week 3
hcgenerate on cycle
n2 guard on cycle
n2 slin on cycle and pct
yohimflame on cycle 8 pumps to areas 2x per day, just got my two bottles yesterday and i started it today
liquidex 1/2 dose per day (this is some potent stuff)

pct
5-8 liquid clomid 50/50/25/25
5-8 liquidex full dose
5-8 forma, (if i feel i need it)
5-8 hcgenerate
5-8 post cycle/unleashed (hasnt failed me yet)

im still toying on the idea of the clomid in pct i will most likely keep it, i have used clomid in the past in pct, but i have also gone all supp pct and felt the same both times

So I am six days into this cycle, obviously the first week on an oral you wont feel things immedietely well i will tell you come day 4 the world was a different place, i could feel my muscles not fatiguing while i lift and my endurance in the gym was absolutely incredible. I can honestly say out of everything I have ever run, I have never felt this good in the gym and this includes our old friend beastdrol. Sorry beast but the Ox has you beat.

My workout schedule has been a change up from what i normally do and it follows

Day 1 Chest/Back
Day 2 Legs/triceps
Day 3 Shoulders/Biceps
Repeat until day 6
day 7 rest

15-20 mins HIIT 4 days a week

As i said my workouts for the past two days have been incredible, i have been able to push far beyond what i normally lift, and the pumps are great and not painful at all like on the beast or even helladrol. I will say this, I have not experienced back pumps yet, and I have the taurine ready, but calf pumps on this are a very real thing, nothing crippling yet but definitely there.

I will also confess I have never used tren before in any form injectible or trenavar, and I have noticed at night my body heats up a lot, around 10pm i can feel the heat creeping into my limbs and my wife has woken me up because i was sweating on her at night twice now.

I know Ox is supposed to be a cutting/recomp agent, and It def has the ability to be, but i would also argue you could use this puppy for a very clean bulk because I am starving constantly, especially at night, so i have been using wtbm shake at night before bed to curb that hunger again.

I normally workout around 5 am every day fasted, and i have been off stims for months now so yohimflame should shine, i also have a tub of 1g stim that i will use on mornings i am feeling particularly lethargic when i get up.

I have not noticed any lethargy during the day on this supp which is great becuase i work in sales and i am in front of clients constantly or driving so its good to know that i am not getting lethargic on this because the beast was like ambien for me.

So stay tuned guys I am extremely excited about this run and very excited to see what kind of results I am going to get.

thanks bro... i know you will have an excellent cycle... if your not having sides after 4 weeks, then definitely kick it to 6 weeks... bump the dosage to 3 caps after 3-4 weeks... good luck bro!

Well as much as I did not want this to happen work got in the way today so I ended up with a rest day I got in 45 mins of cardio after dinner tonight which was good.

Thoughts today on ox. I'm noticing I'm sleeping very deep on this stuff making it harder to wake up in the morning. Going to keep an eye on this.

In to follow bro. Im 3 days in with my stack of Oxandrovar and I have a great feeling about the results that will be achieved with this awesome PH by GK.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I think you will love it shrine. Week 2 starts tomorrow for me. Just watch your sleep. I have no trouble sleeping on this at all but waking up is another matter even with 8 hours.

Great leg and tricep workout today smashed a pr on weighted dips got 6 reps with 135 hanging off my waist time to make those babies grow.

Wow this is gonna be interesting. Can't wait to see the results

I think you will love it shrine. Week 2 starts tomorrow for me. Just watch your sleep. I have no trouble sleeping on this at all but waking up is another matter even with 8 hours.

Great leg and tricep workout today smashed a pr on weighted dips got 6 reps with 135 hanging off my waist time to make those babies grow.

Great to hear bro.. im really going to push myself big time just to see how good sarms with Oxandrovar performs

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I have 48 more days til I run this. I'm very anxious to give it a run. Subbed.

Top Bottom