Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

msam's head out of a** log

Well, the no cake didn't last. My niece and nephew wanted me to have a piece from each cake...honest! I did limit myself. I had a 1" by 2" square from each. 1 tablespoon vanilla ice cream, I made them find a tablespoon so I could measure it exactly! Everything else went off without a hitch.

Breakfast
5 egg whites, 1 whole egg
2 slices bacon

meal 2
protein shake
2 egg whites

lunch
8 bite size pieces of steak speedies
2 tablespoons baked beans
2 pieces 1" by 2" square vanilla and chocolate cake (i scraped the icing off)
1 tablespoon vanilla ice cream

meal 4
protein shake

dinner
4oz lean beef
2oz red potato

meal 6
protein shake

rationalizing a piece of cake and ice cream LOL. Hats off to you for will power LOL. seriously, I probably would have had two pieces.

I was very proud of myself today. We had a baby shower at work for the Mental Retardation director. Food everywhere! All I ate was a cup of fruit. And drank water instead of the soda and other junk they had. I patted myself on the back for that one.

breakfast
4 egg whites, 1 whole egg

meal 2
protein shake
grapefruit

lunch
cup of fruit

meal 4
protein shake
1/2 cup cottage cheese

dinner
4oz tuna steak
2oz red potato

meal 6
protein shake
2 egg whites

Tonight is chest and shoulders. I had doing chest...

msam76 said:
Well, I have been doing very good on my diet the past few weeks so I decided to treat myself for lunch. A bunch of us went out to McDonalds and I got a cheeseburger happy meal. I figured it was a really small burger and fries, and I have been working hard, so I could splurge a little. BIG MISTAKE! After not eating that crap for so long, my stomach feels like it is going to explode. I feel aweful!!! NEVER AGAIN will I have junk like that. That crap is horrible and bad for you! I guess you live and you learn!

Tonight I am having yellowfin tuna steak with potato and veggie. That is if I start feeling better!

that must be what happened to me last Friday...was gonna go out and picked me up some chicken strips (fried of course :( ) and a biscut from popeyes..yummy
But afterwards I had indejestion and the top of my stomach was so swole up I was freaking out.

I was thinking about adding a piece of toast with breakfast in the morning, I miss my toast. Whould that work?

current breakfast:
2 slices bacon

change to:
1 slice bacon
1 slice of toast

what do you think?

If you are anti-bread, try whole wheat bread - REAL whole wheat bread.

In all honesty, if you PLAN for the toast, I see NOTHING wrong with having a slice of white bread (gasp!) with breakfast. You have all day to use it for fuel and if you make it FIT INTO your daily macro/diet breakdown - then it is workable.

I feel the same way about every single other food. It makes me sad to see people depriving themselves of foods that are part of a celebration or something that just makes them happy. If you PLAN for things, then anything will fit into a diet. You only live ONE TIME, and this is the only chance you have with the people around you.

Obviously, contest prepping diet is a whole 'nother animal. :)

I have added the bread to breafast, and on fitday it works out. So, I'll run with it for a bit. Today I had a sweet tooth for the first time in a while. Strange. Had some natty pb on bread to help it. We are getting dumped on by snow, big storm bringing 20 inches of snow. I hate snow for the record.

Breakfast
1 slice bacon
1 slice toast

meal 2
grapefruit

lunch
large salad with 4oz chicken breast

meal 4
protein shake

dinner
maui maui
2oz red potato
broccoli

meal 6
protein shake
2 egg whites

First day back to work at the gym, after a two year break. At closing time, I locked the doors and then worked out by myself. I had the entire gym to myself...boy I missed that! Diet was good today and so was workout. I swear by glutamine, that stuff if magic. I have been using it a lot lately and have noticed that I work out twice as hard and am a lot less sore. Great stuff.

Breakfast
1 slice turkey bacon
1 slice whole wheat toast

meal 2
grapefruit

lunch
large salad with chicken
5 sprays salad spritzer

meal 4
protein shake

dinner
6oz lean steak
2oz red potato
1 cup broccoli

meal 6
protein shake
1 tbs. natty pb

today was bi's and tri's day at the gym. good workout. feel the burn!!!

Top Bottom