Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ms olympia results are up on flexonline

She really did Spatterson...... I have never been a fan of Susie Curry shape......I think she is lacking in some departments.

Did they broadcast the Ms O anywhere last night??? Damn, I'd rather see that than the Mr. O any day!

"What's funny to me is that timea is naturally "thick" enough that at the fitness level, she looks like some of the middle weight...."

If I recall, Timea used to be a bodybuilder, and naturally is not a word I'd use to describe any pro fitness physique.

W6

did anyone actually see the ms.fitness??

I only saw the pics and although I am a fan of susie curry, she did not look like she should have won.....Timea looked good and so did Kelly Ryan, imo

In the fitness Jenny Worth looked amazing and had a great routine and also I think Stacy Simons got teh shaft, she is beautiful and has an amazing routine also.

But I couldnt agree more with the Ms. O placings. Juliet Bergamn is fantastic. After 13 years of not competing and being 43 years old she deserved every bit of her win. Amd to those that booed her must have been looking at a different show!

Top Bottom