Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Happy to announce the results of my napsgear deca stack

RaneolNY

Just got done with my first deca stack using napsgear
I used deca, sustanon and tbol together
It was an interesting stack and I ran it 12 weeks then came off. I did a 5-week PCT and then I ran a test booster for another 5 weeks. I kept most of my games ended up with 11 lb net
also I would say that my side effects were very good and I did not have any surprises that came up. I would highly recommend napsgear to everyone if you want a solid results

It was an interesting stack and I ran it 12 weeks then came off. I did a 5-week PCT and then I ran a test booster for another 5 weeks. I kept most of my games ended up with 11 lb net
also I would say that my side effects were very good and I did not have any surprises that came up. I would highly recommend napsgear to everyone if you want a solid results
Amazing napsgear results always the best

Thanks for recommending Naps brother !

NapsGear.org

The Industry’s Largest and Most Trusted Pharmaceutical Marketplace

Industry Tested – Customer Approved!

High-quality, independent lab-tested products.

Safe, secure, and discreet packages are delivered straight from the manufacturer to your doorstep.​

Napsgear is Platinum+ rated high by all of us

Top Bottom