Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ms.24k's quest for 10lbs of lean muscle.

Miss24k said:
Aug. 3rd

8:45am
1/2C oatmeal with cin.
6 egg whites
green tea
1 cal/mag , 1000mg vit.c

12:00pm
3 oz of ground horsemeat
1/2C brown rice
1/2 tbsp coconut oil
1 multi vit.

3:00
1C broccoli
1/2C mushrooms
3oz ground horsemeat
1/2 tbsp coconut oil
1 cal/mag , 1000mg vit.c

4:15
1 tsp of glutamine
4 BCAAs

5:15 Gym- Back, Triceps (Tempo 4, rest, 2.5 min, 2min.)

Assisted pull-ups 4 sets of 8 (30lbs)
Reverse-grip BB bent-over rows 4 sets 8 (50lbs)
Flat BB tri. ext. 4 sets of 8 (40lbs)
Incline DB ext. 30 degrees 4 sets of 8 (15lbs each hand)
Low-pulley rope French press 4 sets of 8 (30lbs)

1tsp glutamine
4BCAAs

6:30
protein shake 1C strawberries 1 kiwi

10:00
casinate protein
1 tsp glutamine
14 fish oil caps.

Last edited:
I don't know if you ever tried the cookies and cream from ON but it's great....try it with chilled coffee! By the way good luck, you you look great no matter what.

Just make sure you keep those sexy legs of yours. ;)

Good luck with the quest - no doubt you will kick ass. And sorry I missed your birthday - I was on vacation!

This looks like a good plan, what are the ratios? I'm asking because I'm trying to put on some muscle also and looking into a good diet/training plan. How long are you going to do this bulking phase??

Thanx Miss 24K :)

BTW, my daughter rides horses, I couldn't imagine eating one!! I think I'll stick to chicken & turkey...lol

Littlemully that's the cookies n creme that I'm going to try, I'll let you know how I like it, thank you :)

Killah, I plan to, and make em sexier ;) Thank you sweetie, as long as you enjoyed your vacation you're forgiven :)

Mrs.Nuts, the ratios are 40% protein, 30% carbs, 30% fats, this diet isn't my bulking diet, the calories are going to go up up up. I can't frigging wait. I still need to stay lean for the summer, because I have a few photoshoots, and I'll be working at a competition in a few weeks.

Yes I know, you don't know how many times I've heard this. I'm all chickened out, and have been craving red meat for awhile, this satisfies that for me since when it's ground up it tastes like ground beef just ALOT leaner.

Alot of people seem to have an issue with me eating horsemeat, and honestly I really don't care. Some people need to stop questioning what I put in my mouth, and worry more about what they are putting in theirs.

Miss24k said:
Alot of people seem to have an issue with me eating horsemeat, and honestly I really don't care. Some people need to stop questioning what I put in my mouth, and worry more about what they are putting in theirs.
:spit: :lmao:

TWINNY!!!! Hey Girl... spreadin' some HOPPY bunny vibes... :bigkiss:

Aug. 4th

1/2C oatmeal with cin.
6 egg whites
1 cal/mag , 1000mg vit.c

11:45am
1/3C of oatmeal
1scoop chocolate protein
1 multi vit.

2:45 pm
3 oz of ground horsemeat
1/2C brown rice
1/2 tbsp coconut oil
1 cal/mag , 1000mg vit.c

Miss24k said:
Aug. 4th

1/2C oatmeal with cin.
6 egg whites
1 cal/mag , 1000mg vit.c

11:45am
1/3C of oatmeal
1scoop chocolate protein
1 multi vit.

2:45 pm
3 oz of ground horsemeat
1/2C brown rice
1/2 tbsp coconut oil
1 cal/mag , 1000mg vit.c

5:15 Gym
30 minutes steady state cardio on elliptical
30inute walk home

6:45pm
3oz horsemeat
1C broccoli
1/2C mushrooms
1/2 tbsp coconut oil
1 multi vit.

10:00pm
casinate protein
14 fish oil caps.
1 cal/mag, 1000g vit.C

Gymgurl thanks :) and you can't buy horsemeat in the US, but here in Montreal it can be found at the local grocery store.

Top Bottom