Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mrsupps ask your Questions Thread

Mrsupps is back!!!!!!

not that we ever left but I am here as a company representative ready to answer any and all questions on cycles,products,thoughts,reviews,etc. And if I don't know the answer I will be sure to find out.

I don't have enough posts to post links yet but we have a huge inventory of new items so check out the website when you have a second.

hope to be as helpful and resourceful as I can in the thread.

the popcorn is ready:Popcorn:

come at me bros!!!!

will u increase ur inventory of ph's now that sd is gone? it'd be cool to see u carry the cream of the crop on whats left out there as u've done before.

Just picked up what has become very addicting for me...N2 Bulk, now that I am eating more calories while being on cycle, the 430 calories of clean ingredients in this is a Godsend!!! Have a shake just before my 16 hour fast and good for nightime!!! I will aslo add another scoop of N2 Matrix itno the shake for additional slower digesting protein...stuff keeps getting better and better tating every shake I drink too!!!

will u increase ur inventory of ph's now that sd is gone? it'd be cool to see u carry the cream of the crop on whats left out there as u've done before.

I'm pushing to get some of the other ph/ds on our roster.one I'd really like to see is 17a-methyl-5a-androst-17b-ol

Just picked up what has become very addicting for me...N2 Bulk, now that I am eating more calories while being on cycle, the 430 calories of clean ingredients in this is a Godsend!!! Have a shake just before my 16 hour fast and good for nightime!!! I will aslo add another scoop of N2 Matrix itno the shake for additional slower digesting protein...stuff keeps getting better and better tating every shake I drink too!!!

funny you bring u n2bulk I just pull out a bag I had laying around.stuff taste great and the profile is a best match for those doing a clean lean bulk or a dirty bulk or just a bulk bulk :qt:

Top Bottom