Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mrs. MuscleAddiction's Shredding Time!!!

Hi Mrs. MA, welcome aboard. I heard a lot great things about you, and I'm sure they are true. I'm thinking about flying out to watch your husband win his show. I'll be in the front row waving my pro card while he is posing :)

Awesome job on the workout!

Almond milk is sooo yummy. How do you like the Rocky road flav? I have the cake batter one and it's pretty tasty :)

I know that it's hard to stick to meals if you're eating alone. So much easier to just grab a snack. I have no clue what pirate booty cheetos are, and it sounds like I'm better off not knowing! Good for you at stopping at 1/2 a bag.

For my egg whites I make a veggie omelette and use roasted red pepper seasoning. If you totally can't stomach them you could make protein pancakes using egg whites. Toss a few berries & SF syrup and you should be able to eat them up!

Hey all!
Thank you thank you psizzle....you rock! How awesome to have all this support. IT IS ON!!!
1st log posting on my own....

Today's workout: Hamstrings, back & cardio
Wide Grip Pull-downs
Bent-over barbell rows super set w/stiff legged dead lifts
1 arm Low cable rows
Superset seated leg curls with Straight arm lat pull downs
30 minutes cardio 3.6mph 4%

Foodwise:
AM
Pre-workout craze (love it - grape)
Post-workout shake Rocky road whey to build muscle w almond milk (he didn't tell me it was almond milk till now, it was GOOD!)
Noon:
Tuna melt...
Banana
3pm
Greek yogurt w granola
1/2 bag Pirate Booty cheetos
8pm dinner
Sirloin strip steaks & Chicken
Coastal Kale salad

I know the tuna melt was not a good choice nor were the Pirate Booty cheetos, but I was starving and lazy. And Mr. MA was not hm to feed me!!!!
The problem is dialing in my diet, I have really bad eating habits, I have always had high metabolism and used to eat anything and never gain weight, now with age I guess that metabolism is slowing down and I don't want to admit it! I KNOW what I SHOULD be eating, but I have to figure out how I can eat egg whites since I am not a huge egg fan anyways, but egg whites, we don't like each other that much. I just hv to figure out what I will eat, so I do eat. Normally I will just not eat, which I know is bad. Then I scarf down dinner and eat alot then I go to bed. Not good I know.
Well there is today. Thanks again for the platinum. Soooo appreciated.

I forgot yesterday Friday,
Had no one to watch the kid in the am so I could not go to the gym w hubby. Was going to hike up a mountain with girldfriend but it was way too cold! I know big sissie, so day 2 was not exciting.

Food log Day 2
Morning shake with banana (whey to build muscle rocky road)
Noon 1 can tuna (2 tuna sandwiches on whole wheat nut bread)
Dinner Pasta (Daddy was lazy & didn't cook)

Day 3 - Saturday
AM Pre-workout craze and ezekiel muffin
Breakfast: Eggs benedict & fruit
Lunch: Whey to build shake (ate late breakfast)
Dinner: Authenic Mexican tacos w steak, onions, cilantro, pico de gallo

Training: Legs & Abs
Extensions 3 sets
Seated leg curl 3 sets both warmup
Barbell squats 4 sets 2 final sets at 135lbs
Hack squats 4 sets final set 225lbs
Leg Press 4 sets final set 315lbs
Abductors and aductors superset 3 sets
Ab Sled machine abs and obliques 3 sets
Crunches w 6 lb ball throw

Tomorrow is my daughters bday so no gym. Food will prob be horrible, but we are all set to go with official transformation begin date of Monday January 14th. Pictures will be taken & posted.
Thank you all for your input and suggestions...

Awesome job on the workout!

Almond milk is sooo yummy. How do you like the Rocky road flav? I have the cake batter one and it's pretty tasty :)

I know that it's hard to stick to meals if you're eating alone. So much easier to just grab a snack. I have no clue what pirate booty cheetos are, and it sounds like I'm better off not knowing! Good for you at stopping at 1/2 a bag.

For my egg whites I make a veggie omelette and use roasted red pepper seasoning. If you totally can't stomach them you could make protein pancakes using egg whites. Toss a few berries & SF syrup and you should be able to eat them up!

Hey there! Yes the milk is yummy I am now hooked. I love the Rocky Road, not a but peanut butter flavor fan in general so I've tried most of them and come to the vanilla or rocky road flavors still need to try vanilla caramel, but I will definitely try the cake batter sounds yummy.
I am just not a big eater which is a prob. I'll go all day without eating and then scarf down a huge dinner and then go to bed.
I will try the pancakes. I just am not a big morning eater. A shake and I'm fine... Anyways getting used to alot of changes to make this work. I'm done messing around. Time to get serious. I'm 42 and want to see what I can achieve before I have any regrets.
We'll be taking again soon I'm sure! Thanks again.

Hi Mrs. MA, welcome aboard. I heard a lot great things about you, and I'm sure they are true. I'm thinking about flying out to watch your husband win his show. I'll be in the front row waving my pro card while he is posing :)

Hey there!
Thanks so much for your kind words. Can't wait to meet you hubby has said so much good stuff bout you...Our thoughts are with you tomorrow bro. Hang in there.
We are ready to rip int this shit on Monday!!!! Can't wait. Get diet dialed in and all supps and stuff...
Yeah Baby!

Hey all!
Thank you thank you psizzle....you rock! How awesome to have all this support. IT IS ON!!!
1st log posting on my own....

Today's workout: Hamstrings, back & cardio
Wide Grip Pull-downs
Bent-over barbell rows super set w/stiff legged dead lifts
1 arm Low cable rows
Superset seated leg curls with Straight arm lat pull downs
30 minutes cardio 3.6mph 4%

Foodwise:
AM
Pre-workout craze (love it - grape)
Post-workout shake Rocky road whey to build muscle w almond milk (he didn't tell me it was almond milk till now, it was GOOD!)
Noon:
Tuna melt...
Banana
3pm
Greek yogurt w granola
1/2 bag Pirate Booty cheetos
8pm dinner
Sirloin strip steaks & Chicken
Coastal Kale salad

I know the tuna melt was not a good choice nor were the Pirate Booty cheetos, but I was starving and lazy. And Mr. MA was not hm to feed me!!!!
The problem is dialing in my diet, I have really bad eating habits, I have always had high metabolism and used to eat anything and never gain weight, now with age I guess that metabolism is slowing down and I don't want to admit it! I KNOW what I SHOULD be eating, but I have to figure out how I can eat egg whites since I am not a huge egg fan anyways, but egg whites, we don't like each other that much. I just hv to figure out what I will eat, so I do eat. Normally I will just not eat, which I know is bad. Then I scarf down dinner and eat alot then I go to bed. Not good I know.
Well there is today. Thanks again for the platinum. Soooo appreciated.

You have an awesome base to start with for sure. And lucky dam woman you never had to worry about what you had to eat. It's all about planning make sure the only option you have are healthy you will still be able to eat a good amount of food just make sure it's the right choices.

Top Bottom