Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mrs. MuscleAddiction's Shredding Time!!!

well aren't you guys cute....lol :)

as bass said, I'm the pro around here...no, only kidding, but I always do my best to make sure everyone here is taken care of, so as previously stated, do not hesitate should either of you need anything.

and..PICS! lol

Thanks sizz...I am going to step away from my wife's log for now and I will get her own account up so she can hang with you ladies and let you take care of her ;)...thanks for looking out, wasn't overlooking just giving my brother love...Mr. MuscleAddiction has left the building!!!!

Thanks ladies!!! I will get the Mrs. platted up!!!

Well lets see if the account is up and running here with a test post :)

Looks good to me! Hubby gonna plat ya? If not I can do it, just let me know. Welcome, officially :)

Looks good to me! Hubby gonna plat ya? If not I can do it, just let me know. Welcome, officially :)

Hey girl...could you plat her? I was going to PM Shanna or Hurricane to see if they could for me, or what I need to do to get it rolling, but you are my go to girl here...let me know, thank you :).

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Reactions: ceo
Hey all!
Thank you thank you psizzle....you rock! How awesome to have all this support. IT IS ON!!!
1st log posting on my own....

Today's workout: Hamstrings, back & cardio
Wide Grip Pull-downs
Bent-over barbell rows super set w/stiff legged dead lifts
1 arm Low cable rows
Superset seated leg curls with Straight arm lat pull downs
30 minutes cardio 3.6mph 4%

Foodwise:
AM
Pre-workout craze (love it - grape)
Post-workout shake Rocky road whey to build muscle w almond milk (he didn't tell me it was almond milk till now, it was GOOD!)
Noon:
Tuna melt...
Banana
3pm
Greek yogurt w granola
1/2 bag Pirate Booty cheetos
8pm dinner
Sirloin strip steaks & Chicken
Coastal Kale salad

I know the tuna melt was not a good choice nor were the Pirate Booty cheetos, but I was starving and lazy. And Mr. MA was not hm to feed me!!!!
The problem is dialing in my diet, I have really bad eating habits, I have always had high metabolism and used to eat anything and never gain weight, now with age I guess that metabolism is slowing down and I don't want to admit it! I KNOW what I SHOULD be eating, but I have to figure out how I can eat egg whites since I am not a huge egg fan anyways, but egg whites, we don't like each other that much. I just hv to figure out what I will eat, so I do eat. Normally I will just not eat, which I know is bad. Then I scarf down dinner and eat alot then I go to bed. Not good I know.
Well there is today. Thanks again for the platinum. Soooo appreciated.

That's my girl! She picked the stiff leg dead lift SUPERSET with bent over BB rows...those were fun!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

You know what? Ive got an idea. Who should I pm? lol

I'll send one to the mrs. Keep killing it girl! And you're welcome :)

Top Bottom