Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mr X,the calculations you gave me?

MindGame

just wondering the calculations you gave me for keto,the protein content is enough to maintain muscle?

"Definitely, you need more fat calories.
Try this approach:
BMR= 160 x 12= 1920
160lb x .7=112 g protein x 4cal (per g) = 448 cal
160lb x .9=144g fat x 9cal (per g)=1296
1296 + 448=1744
Which is about 200 cal below your BMR, in turn, it is a 10% reduction. Now, in order to go lower in you calorie deficit you need to multiply by .6 instead of .7 for protein, and .8 instead of .9 for fat. (and you can get even lower by dropping the number by .1 each time,but I wouldn't recommend going too low) "

At 160lb...112 g protein is an "ok" number for muscle maintaining but NOT FOR BUILDING....Remember, it's impossible to build muscle with that low protein amount, but upkeep is a very feasible idea with these ratios. (Fat-Loss being the very goal at hand)

Mr.X :cool:

oh :) but shouldn't i lift to maintain muscle anyway or just skip lifting and just do cardio?

Mr X what do u feel about sugar free jello on KETO
0fat
0carbs
1protein
10cals
is their any hidden carbs that they dont wanna put?

No, you need to lift and do cardio. I think I've sent you the layout for workingout and cardio.

As far as Sugar Free Jello goes, Nope, sorry bro, no sugar free stuff nor no diet soda. I am strictly against eating anything but Fat/protein meals-> protein shakes, steak, bacon,eggs, some cheese (very little), pork, etc. flax,canola...well, you get my drift..

Just to explain to you the problem with "Sugar Free Jello", I'll go off the calorie content...which is 10 ..1 g protein is 4...so 10-4=6...6 calories left are probably, .9 carbs, + .3 fats. Now, the serving size is probably something like 100 servings in a packet (I'm going to the extreme, but I've seen that happen)...let's just say there is 10 servings... .9 carbs x 10 servings = 9 carbs ...which can throw you out of ketosis easily.

okie cool :) i shall never touch it again

hmm did u see the maintain diet?

bfast-5whites,1whole,cheerios with skim milk
lunch-2chicken breast and salad or tuna sandwich on wholewheat bread and mayo
dinner-could be the same as lunch or steak and veggies

I wont be eating 5meals a day since i probably be out alot in the summer and wont have access to a gym

You should replace the cheerios with oatmeal or sweet potato, those two are really simple to make. Sweet potato=5 min in microwave... oatmeal =3 min

I'll tell you something that I hope you remember for the rest of your years workingout. BodyBuilding is not a cycle thing, you need to devote to building a healthier and better body with life-time expectations.
Come on, how hard is it to make a protein shake and drink it. Preparing time =30 seconds...Just make 2 protein shakes in the morning and bring them with you. Throw them in your car, or leave them at a friends house that you are coming back to. Not hard to do at all, but again it's your choice. All I can do is show you the path to follow, it's you that has to make your way down the path or you can just turn around and walk back up the path which you have worked so hard to walk down. I recommend that you go out and get the story:
Allegory of the Cave by: Plato...read it, it has nothing to do with bodybuilding, but you should get the concept of the book and that will show you what I am talking about.

Mr X after the summer i plan on bulk from september to june and i was wondering should i do it clean or should i do eat dirty or somethink like 50%clean 50%dirty,,,,,,because i could a huge belly like before i started keto hahah and the lower stomach gives me the most trouble or should i bulk clean during weekdays but weekeneds something like "ALL U CAN EAT" ?

do something simular to Keto cycle....eat clean 6days a week and 1 day "carb-up" and not a "eat everything that's not nailed down-up"...just eat a big "carb-up"....

Mr.X:cool:

Top Bottom