Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

mr. poink sir...need computer help please

FISHTALES

New member
fuck these things have minds of there own...

ok...every so many days it shuts down on its own, I go to power it up and a blue screen with lots of info pops up

this seems like the most important stuff:
kernal_data_inpage_error
problem detected, windows shutdown to prevent damage:

it said to check for new hardware software insatll properly

and had win32k. sys and a bunch of numbers


then when i reeboot, a black screen pops up and says : primary hard disk drive 0 failure

hit f1 to reeboot or f2 for setup utility

so I have to turn power on and off for a while, then finaly windows will reboot...

wtf
 
hard drive failure may be imminent.
 
Sounds like your Hard Drive is going out... will probably lead to a permanent irrercoverable errors pretty soon.

You want to get all your files backed up ASAP.

Then I'd buy a new HDD and rebuild.
 
yeah, go out and pick up an external drive ASAP and start transferring the files you absolutely can't go without to it.

i can get you a good deal on a drive.
 
p0ink said:
yeah, go out and pick up an external drive ASAP and start transferring the files you absolutely can't go without to it.

i can get you a good deal on a drive.
Ill be back later to talk....
 
FISHTALES said:

Mine does that too. Even though I had Windows 2000 Professional on the same drive prior to XP.

I am going to try a clean install of Windows before I consider buying another harddrive. Sometimes programs get corrupted and causes the blue screen of death with XP.

Either way is going to be a pain to do.
 
Top Bottom