Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Moya's Log of Insanity: 90 Day Transformation Edition

Thanks mostly to my beautiful wife, especially for putting up with all my shit....
Special thanks to need2 for making this whole thing happen for me with the sponsorship....
Thanks to BRR for putting this on.... and Zed for his mentorship...
Thanks for all my friends for stopping by and the comments you have made, your support has helped a ton, all my fellow competitors, thank you for helping me push my limits...
this had been fun,... back to work on the powerlifting...
so far after the pics i have eaten... 6 pakc of reeses peanutbutter eggs, 2 snickers eggs and a Mildy Way Egg... 2 Cadburry Creme Eggs, 4 Pack Virgil's All Natural Root Beer... 1/2 giant pizza... Ice Cream Sandwich.... Slice of Cheesecake, Gatorade, a Bottle of Red Wine... Gillman's Ranch Burger and Fries.... a bowl of Popcorn smothered in butter and salt... its still early...

Thanks mostly to my beautiful wife, especially for putting up with all my shit....
Special thanks to need2 for making this whole thing happen for me with the sponsorship....
Thanks for all my friends for stopping by and the comments you have made, your support has helped a ton, all my fellow competitors, thank you for helping me push my limits...
so far after the pics i have eaten... 6 pakc of reeses peanutbutter eggs, 2 snickers eggs and a Mildy Way Egg... 2 Cadburry Creme Eggs, 4 Pack Virgil's All Natural Root Beer... 1/2 giant pizza... Ice Cream Sandwich.... Slice of Cheesecake, Gatorade, a Bottle of Red Wine... Gillman's Ranch Burger and Fries.... a bowl of Popcorn smothered in butter and salt... its still early...
lmao i hear you bud. you look awesome, congrats. you worked hard...you earned it.

Damn lol...ur definitely gonna regret that lmao

Moya,

You did Excellent brother,,As I said in another post, no matter who wins, we are ALL Winners! Look back to when you first started to now, its an accomplishment and a win-win deal. Lots of hard work you put in, congrats on your transformation brother!!

Excellent Work!!

Damn lol...ur definitely gonna regret that lmao
lol, nah, i can always cut again.... kept on and finished that other 1/2 pizza, a few nutrageous bars... im sure there's somthing im forgetting... i looked super full and vascular this morning, but now as the gay goes on i can see a big difference in my ads...

i have a lot of new goals to reach, and since im pretty much been on a deload the last couple weeks, ill be jumping into two new programs this week...

...the Ed Coan bench press and deadlift routines... these are two event-specific routines designed by the legend himself, Ed Coan.... my younger boy's middle name is after him, Aaron Coan Moya...

10 weeks, monday and friday benching, and 10 weeks deadlifing on wed's....
the spreadsheet is based off of your recent max's and i will be aiming at adding 50lbs to each my deadlift and bench... squats will be placed on hold for the time being...

i was able to maintain all my strength coming off of my last cycle, with a very minimal PCT... but i did gain a lot of bodyfat... this time i will be on 150-200mg test trt, so hopefully i can make gains this round, and stay a bit leaner than i got this winter....

i would like to at least maintain 10% bf through the summer.... then my final goal for the year will be to qualify for the olympia deadlift only.... SO... LOTS more work to do....

hopefully the voting will be under way soon... will be nice to see how EF views the transformations...

lol, nah, i can always cut again.... kept on and finished that other 1/2 pizza, a few nutrageous bars... im sure there's somthing im forgetting... i looked super full and vascular this morning, but now as the gay goes on i can see a big difference in my ads...

i have a lot of new goals to reach, and since im pretty much been on a deload the last couple weeks, ill be jumping into two new programs this week...

...the Ed Coan bench press and deadlift routines... these are two event-specific routines designed by the legend himself, Ed Coan.... my younger boy's middle name is after him, Aaron Coan Moya...

10 weeks, monday and friday benching, and 10 weeks deadlifing on wed's....
the spreadsheet is based off of your recent max's and i will be aiming at adding 50lbs to each my deadlift and bench... squats will be placed on hold for the time being...

i was able to maintain all my strength coming off of my last cycle, with a very minimal PCT... but i did gain a lot of bodyfat... this time i will be on 150-200mg test trt, so hopefully i can make gains this round, and stay a bit leaner than i got this winter....

i would like to at least maintain 10% bf through the summer.... then my final goal for the year will be to qualify for the olympia deadlift only.... SO... LOTS more work to do....

hopefully the voting will be under way soon... will be nice to see how EF views the transformations...
actually i was talking about the stomache that would give you.......i did the same thing tho, just polished off 3 slices of pizza and like 15 wings with some doritos and m&m's lol:p

I think you can put more than 50 lbs on your bench press bro. Doesnt seem like you did a whole lot of real heavy chest work this cycle (unless I'm misjudging and those bench warmups were pretty heavy for you).

The way you grew man I'd shoot higher on the bench, which you havent been working a while lot, than the squats, which it seems like you're already in pretty good shape there.

one last pic wanted to share... this was just before posing for the pics....
i call it 'pumped and relaxed' lol... i pretty much had an 8 pack going without flexing... too bad the obliques didnt show very well relaxed...

...i would say my upper chest is the only thing really lagging... im soooo pissed off at myself for not bringing it up better...
you can also tell from this pic how bad i was spilling over!!! went way too heavy on the carbs the day before...

Last edited:
fuk u gotta lean

but think ya need a better pic of ur lat spread to show off just how much ur lats have developed
that day turned into a mess for me.... my wife had to work, and she had done all my previous pics and knew the right angles to get the best look... our friend with a better camera came over to take these... not one of the rear lat pics came out even half way decent, so i had my wife snap that last one later that evening... i probably blew my last pose... i have another version:

... i t isnt really a 'spread' as my lats are hanging... though it shows some amazing detail in my lower back, and it shows the mass of my traps very well...
...i was going to have a professional do my pics but decided not a few days out, now im regretting it...

Top Bottom