Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Movie Review : 28 Weeks Later

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
Decent.

Needed more zombie scenes though. Yeah... I said zombies. And some asswipe will come on here and talk about how they were not zombies, but infected people. Well guess what? Fuck you!. The director called them zombies so that is that. Now move along ass sprinkle.

The opening scenes where Robert Carylye sells out his family in a cowardly fashion so he can escape is awesome. After that though... the movie really never picks up the pace again until the end. Though concept was damn good. Apparently there were humans that could somehow keep the rage virus dormant in their systems, only to have it resurface a long time down the road. Sort of the Bruce Banner / Hulk type thing. That is how they found the survivor. The solution? Kill everyone.

I only wish more zombie frenzy scenes occurred and there were more plot/scenes to where the children was roaming the deserted city. That is what made the first one awesome. You walk out of the hospital to a completely empty city. No one else around. That is spooky in itself.

Carlyle selling his wife down the river was priceless. He ran pretty fast for an English dude.

Liked the foreshadowing of Paris being overrun.

SublimeZM said:
i thought 28 days later ended with them being fine?

It ended with that one group that escaped being rescued. They were not in this film.

It was the scenario that weeks after the initial outbreak all the zombies had died off from starvation and the military was securing a safe area for repopulation.

The scene where he became infected and the lady was strapped down to the gurney was tense.

I'm going to see it for sure, but I heard it was only eh...

Different director, a lot of the same type of scenes, etc. I really liked the first one, so whatever.

zombies are a good thing. every movie should have one. Casablanca, The Godfather, Home Alone....

btw I saw smoking aces based on your review and it sucked.

not nearly enough action. characters died off too quick. especially those brothers.

the fifty caliber mangling peeps was sweet though, and I did cheer when afflick got smoked early in the film though, so points for that.

Top Bottom