Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Motivation, hints and tips for getting and staying in shape

loved both articles!!

Ive always been athletic and in "ehh" shape for the last 10 years. I never felt motivated to really push myself physically because I convinced myself that being mediocre was ok. Then I joined a Roller Derby league 2 1/2 yearsa go and my point of view did a total 180! The fierce competition has made me want to up my game on and off the track. I love this board....lots of great information. I would be totally clueless without it!

ps - ok i'm not in "ehh" shape anymore....but i'm only in like, slightly above "ehh" shape.

TheSwal said:
loved both articles!!

Ive always been athletic and in "ehh" shape for the last 10 years. I never felt motivated to really push myself physically because I convinced myself that being mediocre was ok. Then I joined a Roller Derby league 2 1/2 yearsa go and my point of view did a total 180! The fierce competition has made me want to up my game on and off the track. I love this board....lots of great information. I would be totally clueless without it!

ps - ok i'm not in "ehh" shape anymore....but i'm only in like, slightly above "ehh" shape.
I am sure you are fine. So Roller Derby ah? was that like the rolling around beating each other up type thing?

Yup derby is a little bit beating, a lot of hard work and a little showmanship and a bizarre sisterhood

Its helped me to want to take to the next level. I dream of competing in a figure comp. That's next on my list. I have a lot of work to do!

TheSwal said:
Yup derby is a little bit beating, a lot of hard work and a little showmanship and a bizarre sisterhood

Its helped me to want to take to the next level. I dream of competing in a figure comp. That's next on my list. I have a lot of work to do!
Nice I wont fuck with you then. You're a tough cookie right :heart:

Almost anyone can get in shape once. Staying in shape - now that's a challenge

Top Bottom