Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

moon face steroids

homasil

a buddy of mine decided to use steroids who I train with
he got very strong but he had some nasty moon face
he wasn’t sure what happened. Mentioned he was taking dianabol for 4 weeks 50mgs a day-to-day
I want to try it too but don’t want moon face, any suggestions on how to help that?

yes, dont use steroids until you truly know what you are doing... you literally didnt do one second of research.. i can 100% guarantee it because if you had you would get thousands of hits on google about it since its literally one of the most common knowledge aspects of ANY steroid... literally...

I would watch videos and read articles on the forums here. You have a lot of learning to do before using any sort of steroid.

he wasn’t sure what happened. Mentioned he was taking dianabol for 4 weeks 50mgs a day-to-day
I want to try it too but don’t want moon face, any suggestions on how to help that?

if you dont want to get moon face, get some aromasin and n2guad that should help you

i don't like dbol for this reason

Top Bottom