Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Modern Communication - GET A EMAIL ADDRESS!!!!

jh1

Okay, it's the 23rd hour and I am trying to communicate with an attorney that has input on my divorce / custody case and they don't have email.

On top of it, 1/2 the time when I call their VM is so full it won't accept my message.

This makes communication very difficult. So I sent a fax last Thursday to the fax number, but I haven't heard back.

Argh!

Obvioulsy a very busy person, but dang.... email would sure be helpful to them and the people they deal with.

Faizakafez said:
you can have my email address if you like

:qt:

Do you have any influence on the custody and financial issues of my divorce?

If so, send it to me.

what office doesn't have email??
is she old, or just stupid?

Reactions: jh1
stilleto said:
what office doesn't have email??
is she old, or just stupid?

She's older than me, but not old.

She's an independent attorney, obviously over-worked and under-paid.

Not sure what the deal is with no email adress though. She can get one for free many places. When transmitting documents to from the other attorneys her office faxes them - which makes editing difficult because it all has to be typed back up by the other offices even though it was allready typed up by her office.

It's evil, whatever is holding her back from email... pure evil.

When I first met with her, I asked her for an email addy after I noticed her card did not have one. She wasn't open to sharing if she does have one, that's for sure.

She did have a computer, but didn't seem into it.

Top Bottom