Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My n2bm order delayed

All In a Year

So thursday night I ordered a pretty decent sized order... Bunch of protein, couple n2guards and stuff (roughly $310). Friday afternoon I get an email saying my order cannot be shipped without a phone call confirmation because it is a "large" order and my shipping address is different from my billing address.

I was busy all day friday and didn't check my email until later that night... So I called anyway even tho I knew no one would answer because it was like 8pm. Called again this morning, no answer of course because it's Saturday.

So now my package won't be shipped until Monday at the earliest.

This is very disappointing because I have been a loyal customer for a long time now, and have shipped to my current address many times.

Why I am disappointed is because I don't understand why they couldn't have just looked at my customer history and see that I've shipped to this address many times. Or at least called ME instead having me call them... As I'm pretty sure my cell number is on their records aswell.

This is just pretty shocking to me because I've always had top notch customer service and fast shipping with them, until now.

Was hoping to have the n2guard and protein by Monday/Tuesday... But now probably not going to until the end of next week.

I am in no way trying to talk bad about this company... They are a great company and I will still continue to support them and use their products because they are great. But just pretty frustrated with this experience and needed to vent.

There is a new guy handling Customer Service and shipping...I guess he is still getting the hang of things you know? Remember how it feels to start a new job, and I'm sure it is pretty stressful making sure you keep the same level of custormer service that Shanna did...she was the best!

Give the guy a break, this is a transitional period, all companies have hick-ups, you will most likely have your order by Thursday if shipped out on Monday.

There is a new guy handling Customer Service and shipping...I guess he is still getting the hang of things you know? Remember how it feels to start a new job, and I'm sure it is pretty stressful making sure you keep the same level of custormer service that Shanna did...she was the best!

Give the guy a break, this is a transitional period, all companies have hick-ups, you will most likely have your order by Thursday if shipped out on Monday.

exactly... all the shipping and customer service is being handled by someone new who would have no idea who your or anyone else is that are repeat customers... shanna probably new you and everyone else who made continual orders by name so it was no big deal...

i am sure if you pm nate as well that he will take good care of you... know though that you will be taken good care of bro...

I'm in Aus or I would buy all my stuff from NTBM but shipping really kills it for me but here is my experiences on the last two orders of protein (16kg total) from sellers here in Aus. Placed order with one company, send email to include business name on postage address, no reply, dont recieve my order 7 days later, its coming from literally 30 min drive from my work but no pick up available, message them whats going on, they apologise and say they will throw in some free creatine and will be shipped out on the Thursday, Monday comes around still nothing, I email them with some attitude giving all the dates from purchase, when they said they would post, time it takes in the post etc. Company responds with the address you have given is incomplete and needs a unit number and the courier returned it to us..... I tell them I work in an industrial area and when I purchased I emailed them asking them to add the company name and even without the company name everyone else still can deliver to this address. They reply back with ok, that should be alright now we have the company name..... Package arrives 1.5 weeks later without the creatine. Thats story number one.

My casein order is from Sydney to Brisbane so 3 nights for postage is normal. I email the guys asking them to add the business name and they respond with "no worries updated shipping address and we'll ship monday". Friday I didnt recieve the order and sent them an email asking for a tracking number. They respond with sorry we have had a staffing issue and the staff member has been fired and although we told you it was to be shipped Monday it was shipped on Friday and we have included a free gift sorry.

Also a site sponsor here messed me around twice which was dissapointing (took more than a week to put it in the post and didn't reply to my messages on ef but was still posting) but it was certainly not NTBM and have had nothing but a pleasurable experience with them several times.

This is my experience with bad customer service and I always try to plan ahead and order before I need the products to allow for these things.....

^^^ now that is a delayed order, damn...but what are you going to do? That sucks bro...I guess I am pretty damn spoiled, and blessed! If you were to see my supplement cabinet, my protein pantry, and my fun run stash...you would be buying a one way plane ticket to NorCal and moving in with me lol!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

^^^ now that is a delayed order, damn...but what are you going to do? That sucks bro...I guess I am pretty damn spoiled, and blessed! If you were to see my supplement cabinet, my protein pantry, and my fun run stash...you would be buying a one way plane ticket to NorCal and moving in with me lol!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Haha yeah bro its ridiculous. My brother has just got his american citizenship so maybe i'll have to come take a look at this stash one day :evil: As far as what to do I will be avoiding them and giving another business an opportunity to take my hard earned cash thats for sure....

Spoke to Dan today... So I'm assuming my package will be shipped out today...

I also emailed Nate, to see what he has to say about it.

Top Bottom