Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mixing steroid esters?

ronloy26

26 years old, 5’10’’ 214lbs
I had a question about mixing steroid esters
someone said you should never do that. They said you should stick with one or the other. But then I read that its good to do it
my idea was to mix them
I wanted to do tren acetate with testosterone enanthate.
Is that okay or do I need to run prop with ace?

someone said you should never do that. They said you should stick with one or the other. But then I read that its good to do it
my idea was to mix them
That is totally fine.
Just don't mix water-based with oil-based.

Sent from my SM-S908B using EliteFitness mobile app

you can mix them just fine, its not an issue in terms of results or being able to do it... it can become quite annoying and a hassle to have a lot of pinning which will happen by doing this but if you are okay with that then by all means...

I mixed cypionate with Ace with no issues. The one thing to remember though if doing it in a syringe as you draw from the individual bottles is to draw the lower specific gravity one last. For me it was the test cypionate. This way if you have to push a little extra back into the bottle you are not contaminating the bottle "as much". I could see in the syringe the line between the Tren ace and the test cypionate as the test cypionate floated on top the Tren Ace.

my idea was to mix them

you can run prop and ace

trenbolone acetate 200mgs
testosterone propionate 300mgs
n2guard and aromasin

Top Bottom