Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mixing fat/carbs/protien.. !!Need some assistance!!

Xtreme2001

In any meal you eat.. mixing fats/carbs is a nono.. Cutting or bulking.. you should try to avoid it at all costs... right?

I'm confused about when or when not to eat fat/protien and protien/carbs. Is better to consume all protien/carbs prior to your workout (meals 1-4).. and after your workout only consuming protien/fat (meals 5-7) after and continue that for the rest of the evening?

The reason I ask is because after reading Crums post.. I'm not sure wether or not consuming fat prior to workout out or any other time before hand would do any good when trying to avoid building the excess fat.

I know I might sound more worried then I should, I'm just trying to plan everything right for my bulking cycle, and correct any mistakes before I start.

Thanks for any help :)

There's another thread about mixing carbs, protein etc. Check it out. It's still up near the top.

Xtreme2001,
first you have to figure out what type of diet you will be following.

For example, if you follow 40/40/20 (pro, carb, fat) Then you should be getting that for every meal.

In general, it's a good idea to take an ample amount of simple carbs postworkout because you will have lost glycogen after the workout so carbs will replenish this. Otherwise you will have a hard time recovering from your workout appropriately.

You should also take in Protein postworkout because your muscles will need protein to rebuild the muscle tissue you damaged during your workout.

Again, you should be getting your carbs and proteins at every meal according to your own custom percentages.

Top Bottom