Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MILK Yay or Nay

Nay

because it makes me feel like crap and bloats the hell out of me and I dont believe it has any health benefits unless you are a baby cow. and considering they zap it and pasteurize the heck out of it I dont see how it has any health benefits even for baby cows.

I do drink some almond milk though.. but very little. rice milk bloats me also.

raw milk. its one of the best bulking foods there is. even the supermarket milk has some good muscle building quality. its been proven for years. it doesnt agree with some people though.

I buy the 2% organic milk which I have read is good for you. It doesn't bloat me but everyone is different.

I actually went to a dairy farm and asked the lady if I could just have the milk that I got to 'milk' from the cow. she laughed at me and said it was not safe to drink cause it has to be pastuerized and zapped. I actually had no idea of this. and I've read it is illegal to sell milk unless it is zapped in the US.

living in FL i enjoy freshly squeezed OJ right off the tree in my backyard.. I cant imagine having to drink the pasteurized OJ that they sell in the supermarket, it doesn't taste the same.

According to Arnold:

Milk is for Babies.

he sure did... in his documentary Pumping Iron

Arnold was years ahead of his time. the milk industry did a great job during the 80's of pushing their product though with clever marketing.. today there is a whole aisle of dairy at the supermarket. and most of the people in that aisle are plumpers

I believe milk is one of the main reasons for the high obesity rate in the US, my country drinks a lot of milk... the other reason being corn syrup and fried foods (ie fast food) I know a lot of chick fil A addicts

I actually went to a dairy farm and asked the lady if I could just have the milk that I got to 'milk' from the cow. she laughed at me and said it was not safe to drink cause it has to be pastuerized and zapped. I actually had no idea of this. and I've read it is illegal to sell milk unless it is zapped in the US.

living in FL i enjoy freshly squeezed OJ right off the tree in my backyard.. I cant imagine having to drink the pasteurized OJ that they sell in the supermarket, it doesn't taste the same.

that is not true.

ts not safe if the cow is not kept safe. it is legal to buy and sell raw (non cooked) milk in the us. it is not legal for a business to sell completely non processed milk though. it has to be minimally processed. im lucky enough to be friends with a amily that owns a small organic dairy farm. they have been drinking milk straight from the family cows their entire lives with no issues. the man is in his late 40's.

i do not drink it anymore now because i am on a low at diet but i still buy 1% and skim raw milk.

im lucky enough to be friends with a amily that owns a small organic dairy farm. they have been drinking milk straight from the family cows their entire lives with no issues. the man is in his late 40's.

i do not drink it anymore now because i am on a low at diet but i still buy 1% and skim raw milk.

sounds awesome, I would be at there everyday buying organic stuff.. I had raw goat milk once when I was overseas.. no comparison with the milk that is sold at the supermarket

Top Bottom