Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mexico:New Products On The Shelves..

My friend drove back.. Security is slightly higher then average but nothing to worry about. Since the line was long, custom agents would do car searches (make you pop the trunk and hood) before you got to the exit. They had about 5-10 guys doing that throughout the line. So I'd say 1 in 10 cars would get searched that way. When we made it to the exit, the guy asked us the usualy questions. Then he made us pop the trunk and that was that.

momwarndu said:
Gorth~ how was security coming back across the border? i'm headin down in a few days. Just wanted to get the heads up on cusotms attitude right now. e-mail me if ya wanna keep that info off the boards! thanx!

Animal, Denkall did come out with a 6 mg Winny capsule about a month ago. Why 6 mg I have no idea, but the price isn't too bad for a bottle of 300.

yeah.......i have walked through those metal detectors with a gang of vials strapped around my legs ........It didnt go off..
I fucking hate TJ.......

:)

Top Bottom