Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mexi scene news

other than their cyp being painful i think their products were top of the line. Their 10mg Dbol tabs were still the best ive ever used

mao259 said:
NO! animal power ins't ttokyo
Animal Power is like a cousin of QV as Denkall is
Ttokyo still exist and still sells, the thing is that the web page is down because of the arrest of the owner but that doesn't means ttokyo has closed it's doors.
Animal has a 10ml stanozolol instead of the usual 20ml in other laboratories
qv is not cousin of denkall. one is made in australia for and shipped to the mexican market, from what i've read...

The Terminator, I wonder how true this is? At another board it was said that a major source is playing a role in this particular lab. Sounded more like an UG lab to me but who knows. Has anyone verified the legitimacy of this lab as I remember reading on here that they where actually registered in Mexico? Any feedback. '

Gotta luv all this rumors. ;)

WI

WannaImpress said:
The Terminator, I wonder how true this is? At another board it was said that a major source is playing a role in this particular lab. Sounded more like an UG lab to me but who knows. Has anyone verified the legitimacy of this lab as I remember reading on here that they where actually registered in Mexico? Any feedback. '

Gotta luv all this rumors. ;)

WI

I wouldnt have posted it if I didnt believe it to be absolutely true...
It came down from basically the highest in line (the granero owners)...So I figure it is certain...He even DOUBLE checked for me :D

I actually asked about "N-V" which is supposed to come out right about now...but NOONE down there has heard of them yet :(...Maybe you are thinking of them :)
(N-V fits your description MUCH better than AP)

The Terminator said:
I wouldnt have posted it if I didnt believe it to be absolutely true...
It came down from basically the highest in line (the granero owners)...So I figure it is certain...He even DOUBLE checked for me :D

I actually asked about "N-V" which is supposed to come out right about now...but NOONE down there has heard of them yet :(...Maybe you are thinking of them :)
(N-V fits your description MUCH better than AP)

N-V? Damn bro.......now I'm going to have to do some more research. YPM ;)

macDbol said:
other than their cyp being painful i think their products were top of the line. Their 10mg Dbol tabs were still the best ive ever used

When I used them it was proably 5 yrs ago... back then TT was king of the mountain... but that was then...

interesting.....but imho mexi gear ALL sucks (and i have done every single brand)- it is painful underfilled underdosed dirty and overpriced- i have come to this conclusion after using it for years and then switching over to some of the reputable ug's and getting 10x better results on the same dosage (at least according to label claims)- seriously i don't think ttokyyo or denkall, brovel, tornel animal power qv, etc. could PAY me to ever use their prods again- i'm just sick of feeling like i got ripped off- can't you see the animosity :chomp: :)

drl said:
interesting.....but imho mexi gear ALL sucks (and i have done every single brand)- it is painful underfilled underdosed dirty and overpriced- i have come to this conclusion after using it for years and then switching over to some of the reputable ug's and getting 10x better results on the same dosage (at least according to label claims)- seriously i don't think ttokyyo or denkall, brovel, tornel animal power qv, etc. could PAY me to ever use their prods again- i'm just sick of feeling like i got ripped off- can't you see the animosity :chomp: :)

For someone like me who has never tried Vet gear, this is confusing. Some bros say they like the Vet products and others like yourself have called them dirty, underdosed and overpriced. I've always used human grade.

DIV

:chomp:

DIVISION said:
For someone like me who has never tried Vet gear, this is confusing. Some bros say they like the Vet products and others like yourself have called them dirty, underdosed and overpriced. I've always used human grade.

DIV

:chomp:

Out here in Cali most guys I know use Vet grade stuff...
(not too surprising though considering Mexico is only a few hours away ;))

Top Bottom