Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Methyldizirinol Facts - The main ingredient in the new Primobol DX

Might have to run this next. On thing I want to point out is that on cycle support is not an option, u must run protection like n2guard.

This is a no joke ph. It hits very hard and imo it seems to put yourself in versatile state meaning you can cut with it, build clean mass with it , which is great. I believe if trying to build mass with it you want to eat good size portions of clean food. I tested my self in different weeks using diff eating strategies and felt an immediate reaction to different eating plans. For me it's giving me an advantage of holding on to my size and be able to drop fat aiding me to look more vascular yet weigh the same. Anyways what a home run this new ph is!! Try it and you'll love what it can do for you in addition to your hard work.

This is a no joke ph. It hits very hard and imo it seems to put yourself in versatile state meaning you can cut with it, build clean mass with it , which is great. I believe if trying to build mass with it you want to eat good size portions of clean food. I tested my self in different weeks using diff eating strategies and felt an immediate reaction to different eating plans. For me it's giving me an advantage of holding on to my size and be able to drop fat aiding me to look more vascular yet weigh the same. Anyways what a home run this new ph is!! Try it and you'll love what it can do for you in addition to your hard work.

You are absolutely right about that. Primoboldex is perfect for recomposition

you can very much gain a good deal of lean muscle and cut on this indeed.Great great product

wow, good feedback right here..

this ingredient alone in primoboldex is being compared to superdrol with less sides.Shows you how powerful these prohormones really are.

Top Bottom