Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Met Jay Cutler yesterday!

I met him today. His jaw is large as hell. He looks cut, not fat. Nice big as veins running all over his quads. He did seem out of it though. I saw three guys get their pictures taken with him and he had no expression whatsoever until 5 seconds before the photo was taken this fake ass grin appears and as soon as he hears click, it's gone and he goes back to ignoring everyone. He looked good though.

You are right. He was a prick at the Expo and b4 the show but dieting does that to you. He was probably finding it hard to concentrate on anything. Saw him after as well and he was in a much better mood (probably just ate some ice cream.)

A friend of mine met Jay at the last couple of Arnolds. He said the first time he met him he was a great guy to talk to. This last time he said that Jay told him he was feeling pretty tired. These guys must get pretty burnt out doing all these appearances. He also met Kovacs and said he wasn't very friendly at all.

strengthmonster said:
You are right. He was a prick at the Expo and b4 the show but dieting does that to you. He was probably finding it hard to concentrate on anything. Saw him after as well and he was in a much better mood (probably just ate some ice cream.)

he's probably in some sort of supral mind-state of concentration. before the the olympia he's been working all year up to the point of competition. he can't lose his focus just for anyone who wants to take pictures with him.

Top Bottom