Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year..God Bless You all!

P

PolfaJelfa

Im tired of the assault and persecution of Faith and Christmas by a small minority of atheists/secularists that number less than 4% of this country's total population.

You wackos are the minority. It pisses the hell out of me when i view a damn commerical on TV....this politicaly correct bulshit. JESUS CHRIST is the reason for the season. Not anything else which includes, 75% disscount sales at the store or any number of diferent factors. And for the morrons who try to assault the very basic principles and idealogys this country was founded uppon i slap you in your dirty faces. You try to ban Christmas trees? :FRlol: ....how ignorant are you ...a Christmass tree is not even a representation of religion......its is a Pagan Ritual addopted thru centuries into the Chrsitmass Season.

You liberals preach about being all for tolelrance but that is farthest from the truth. In reality you are the racist and biggoted fools who try to legislate and tyronize from the bench what you can not and will not accomplish thru legislation and democracy.

Im tired of this politicaly correct bulshit. You fools look on the callendar its Chrsitmas that is the Holiday......the reason we have days off from work. The birth of Jesus Christ.

Im tired of all this crap about a happy kwanza.ramadan....
This is in majority a Judeo/Christian Nation....accept it!

Now for all the morons that try to argue seperation of church and state...you need to educate yourselves to the point you may unbiasdly interpret the constitution like it was written. Congress Shall Not Establish Any Religion.....

MEANS CONGRESS SHALL NOT SAY THE US IS A CHRISTIAN GOVERNMET AND EVERYONE IS TO GO TO A CHRISTIAN CHURCH....ANY MOSLEMS OR JEWS OR OTHER FAITHS CAN NOT PRACTICE AND WILL BE KILLED!

THAT IS WHAT THAT MEANS!

It doesent mean we can not have Christmas Trees in public places or acknowledge God. All of the founding fathers believed in a creator (DUH...they were and are all Masons) It does not mean we can not use Croses to burry our fallen Soldiers,Marines, Firefighters, and LEO's. It does not mean i can not pray in school.

You liebrals claim to be for free speach but only when the speaker does not believe in a creator and wants to, live of of welfare and marry his brother.!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL AND GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!! :)

Happy Haunakah to the Jewish People Too! :)

As far as the people who are offended by Christmas...get the hell out of America! :santa:

Goood to see you here MightyBro...is that you in the avi ? ;)

PolfaJelfa said:
Goood to see you here MightyBro...is that you in the avi ? ;)

Hi Polfa, yes that was me when I was shrunk up! Hope you are having a great CHRISTMAS season.

MM

PolfaJelfa said:
Im tired of the assault and persecution of Faith and Christmas by a small minority of atheists/secularists that number less than 4% of this country's total population.

You wackos are the minority. It pisses the hell out of me when i view a damn commerical on TV....this politicaly correct bulshit. JESUS CHRIST is the reason for the season. Not anything else which includes, 75% disscount sales at the store or any number of diferent factors. And for the morrons who try to assault the very basic principles and idealogys this country was founded uppon i slap you in your dirty faces. You try to ban Christmas trees? :FRlol: ....how ignorant are you ...a Christmass tree is not even a representation of religion......its is a Pagan Ritual addopted thru centuries into the Chrsitmass Season.

You liberals preach about being all for tolelrance but that is farthest from the truth. In reality you are the racist and biggoted fools who try to legislate and tyronize from the bench what you can not and will not accomplish thru legislation and democracy.

Im tired of this politicaly correct bulshit. You fools look on the callendar its Chrsitmas that is the Holiday......the reason we have days off from work. The birth of Jesus Christ.

Im tired of all this crap about a happy kwanza.ramadan....
This is in majority a Judeo/Christian Nation....accept it!

Now for all the morons that try to argue seperation of church and state...you need to educate yourselves to the point you may unbiasdly interpret the constitution like it was written. Congress Shall Not Establish Any Religion.....

MEANS CONGRESS SHALL NOT SAY THE US IS A CHRISTIAN GOVERNMET AND EVERYONE IS TO GO TO A CHRISTIAN CHURCH....ANY MOSLEMS OR JEWS OR OTHER FAITHS CAN NOT PRACTICE AND WILL BE KILLED!

THAT IS WHAT THAT MEANS!

It doesent mean we can not have Christmas Trees in public places or acknowledge God. All of the founding fathers believed in a creator (DUH...they were and are all Masons) It does not mean we can not use Croses to burry our fallen Soldiers,Marines, Firefighters, and LEO's. It does not mean i can not pray in school.

You liebrals claim to be for free speach but only when the speaker does not believe in a creator and wants to, live of of welfare and marry his brother.!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL AND GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!! :)
AMEN......this goes along great with the words holiday and santa.......turning the CHRISTmas tree into the holiday tree and shopping and buying things people dont need to imitate a man they call "santa"...stupidity at its finest.......

Top Bottom