Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Merry Christmas to all you guys

dabuffguy

EXECUTIVE KARMA THIEF
EF VIP
It's been awesome here with all of you these past couple years. EF is a great place to be with incredible members, staff and friends. I am greatful to be here to serve you as a mod and a friend. My PM box is always open, (and so is my karma donation box lol) so send me a PM anytime you want to ask about anything or just shoot the shit with this lame-ass dude we all know as dabuffguy. I'd like to get to know lots of you better.

If any of the newer members have not yet had a chance to have a platinum membership, I can set you up with a free week as a platinum member. Just send me a Private Message and I will get that for you.

Love all you bros and gals.

Merry Christmas,

DBG

It's been awesome here with all of you these past couple years. EF is a great place to be with incredible members, staff and friends. I am greatful to be here to serve you as a mod and a friend. My PM box is always open, (and so is my karma donation box lol) so send me a PM anytime you want to ask about anything or just shoot the shit with this lame-ass dude we all know as dabuffguy. I'd like to get to know lots of you better.

If any of the newer members have not yet had a chance to have a platinum membership, I can set you up with a free week as a platinum member. Just send me a Private Message and I will get that for you.

Love all you bros and gals.

Merry Christmas,

DBG

I'm already Plat, so....... Can we just have sexy tiemz instead?

Top Bottom