Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mermaid's Not Giving Up Journal

Friday 1 December 2006

Diet Macros
Total: 1508 calories
Fat: 62 554 38%
Carbs: 129 438 30%
Fiber: 20 0 0%
Protein: 115 460 32%
Alcohol: 0 0 0%

Training
25 mins AM HIIT cardio - elliptical

Supplements
Multivit (1 cap)
B6 (1 caps)
Glucosamine (2 caps)
Glucorell (2 caps)
Sesapure (2 caps)
Apple cider vinegar w/ manuka honey (2 tsps)

Energy/Mood: TGIF! Ended the week better than it began.

Saturday 2 December 2006

Diet Macros
Total: 1850 calories
Fat: 46 418 24%
Carbs: 155 502 28%
Fiber: 30 0 0%
Protein: 111 445 25%
Alcohol: 57 406 23%

Training
Shoulders, bis and tris
No cardio

Supplements
Multivit (1 cap)
B6 (1 caps)
Glucosamine (2 caps)
Glucorell (6 caps)
Sesapure (4 caps)

Energy/Mood: Good. No cheat food but had some wine with dinner with friends. They hadn't seen me in 2 years and said I looked "healthy". Mmm, we all know what thet means :worried: But that's alright, I'm working on it.

Note to self - NEED MORE PROTEIN

Workout was just OK - love shoulders but I hate working arms.

Que :heart:

"healthy" Hmmmm....I like that more than 'sick anorexic"...
Merms....I say this to you, so maybe I could hear it for myself and put it into practice...
( I have not been able to, and it makes me miserable)
Accepting who I am, and what I do have, will set me free, will make me smile from inside, and be proud of how prescious I am....
there are millions who IN MY EYES are far better than me in their beauty, in their level of fitness, or even in their financial wealth....
Yet I was made for a reason and I must find that reason and not stall or get hooked on a body that will someday be really wrinkled and stiff by aches and pains...I should enjoy it now that it is healthy, and still working...and stop suffering because it is not long and lean, and on the cover of Vanity Fair...
It is the front cover of my life that I may be putting to waste by not being happy with what I DO have...
I hope it makes sense, and really gets us going to daily acceptance and happiness...
(please note daily acceptance is not giving in to chaos)
:bigkiss::bigkiss::bigkiss::bigkiss::bigkiss::bigkiss::bigkiss::bigkiss::bigkiss:

Last edited:
FriendshipFroggie.jpg

;)

(it's supposed to be a funny pic......)

Sunday 3 December 2006

Not a lot of anything to be honest. Slight headache from the wine :worried: , didn't eat or exercise or sleep much. General feeling of self induced blah.

Monday 4 December 2006

Diet Macros
Total: 1369 calories
Fat: 42 380 29%
Carbs: 105 348 26%
Fiber: 18 0 0%
Protein: 149 597 45%
Alcohol: 0 0 0%

Training
Legs and Abs
BB Squats
Calf Raises
Leg Press
V-Ups (5 sets)
No cardio

Supplements
B6 (1 caps)
Glucosamine (2 caps)
Glucorell (6 caps)
Sesapure (4 caps)

Energy/Mood: Shite day at work, actually serious stress, in panic mode almost - craving bad stuff but resisted, hence low cals. More protein - yay! But most excited because I joined a new gym. Literally upstairs from my old one; larger, new equipment, classes, SPIN - YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Booked for tomorrow night already. Not that much more expensive either. Best stress release I know, apart from a few stiff martinis but that's not allowed around here now.

Que - I LOVE that froggy!

Badger - :wavey: Thanks! I love mermaid pics.

Thanks Mr H :)

And Flor - you made me well up - thank you so much, beautiful lady, VERY wise words :rose:

Top Bottom